Do you receive phishing emails regularly these days? If yes, you should read this article to learn all the pertinent information about a particular company and its emails, which are flooding with emails in the inbox of users.
Users of email who are from United Kingdom, United States and Australia are frustrated by the spammy emails that continue to appear even after they have reported and blocked the sender. The senders continue to send different emails in order to get users to open their mail. Read on to learn more details regarding the Wewe Global Scam.
About WEWE Global
WEWE Global is a digital platform that offers various services to its customers as well as customers who are involved in trading in cryptocurrency. It claims to have 1 million forty thousand members across around 80 countries.
The site offers a variety of reward and commissions to individuals who refer visitors to the site to avail the services offered through the business. Users must create an account on the WEWE Global website to be an affiliate in the community of referral. The company claims they will help individuals become digital entrepreneurs.
Wewe Global Scam
- People started receiving numerous emails on behalf of the WWE Global company that suggest referral rewards, commissions and various earning potential based on cryptocurrency-related investments.
- The receivers of mail got annoyed by the constant delivery of mail that continued to be received even after blocking and reporting.
- There are reports that spammers go through various security levels to get access to users.
- The spam emails all had the name of WEWE Global. WEWE Global in the description.
- The expiry date for the domain is 9 January 2024. Find out more about The Wewe Global Scam.
- The Trustpilot score for WEWE Global has an average rating that is 3.4 out of five. The total number of users have evaluated WEWE Global through Trustpilot. Trustpilot platform.
- The domain name for the website was registered on January 9, 2020, which makes the domain’s age two years and eight days.
- The trust score for the website is one percent. The low score of trust is due to the negative reviews of the site across various platforms. Furthermore, the information related to the owner’s identity is kept secret.
- Many are tired and annoyed with the regular emails from the Wewe Global Scam emails. The emails continue to come in despite being reported and adding the emails as spam.
- Most people received at least twenty emails per day. Some users received as many as forty emails.
- The majority of reviews are dissatisfying, and many complain about the constant emails in various forums.
- Trustpilot reviews are inundated with negative feedback on email spam sent by WEWE Global.
With cryptocurrency becoming a trending topic on social media platforms, criminals are using this platform to carry out phishing-related actions by sending out random emails.