This article discusses the leakage and misuse of information belonging to customers by a major financial firm. Read Pingora Loan Servicing Data Breach.
Are you surprised by the publication of sensitive information by a prominent financial institution If so, let’s get into the details.
Customers from the United States have been exposed to highly confidential financial and personal information. This issue is under investigation.
It is terrifying to learn that the people responsible can use the valuable documents. Continue reading to find out more about the Pingora Loan Servicing Data Breach Scam.
Pingora Loan Servicing And Data Breach
Pingora Loan Services company has recently revealed the data breach between 27th Oktober 2021 – 7th December 20,21. The intruder gained unauthorized access to the servers containing customer data.
Officials of Pingora Loan Servicing found out about the security compromise in December 2021. The misuse of personal and financial information was exposed as a result of the data leakage.
After the massive data breach, an investigation was launched to assess the extent of the incident and the number customers affected.
Pingora Data Breach
- Multiple documents associated with personal data such as name or residential address, social insurance number, or other proofs were exposed in the data breach.
- Additionally, you will need to provide details on the loan/mortgage details, such as the loan number and details associated with it, such loan amount, loan type, dates, and repayment terms.
- This sensitive information can be misused by fraudsters who generate trust.
Pingora Asset Management LLC
- Pingora Asset Management LLC has been established by highly qualified mortgage industry executives. Learn more Pingora Loan servicing data breach.
- The company provides services in the management of mortgage portfolios.
- Michael Lau founded the company in 2012, to dominate the mortgage market. Pingora Asset Management LLC, is Lau’s CEO.
- Todd Wallace is Pingora Asset Management LLC’s chief financial officer.
- Mike Casey is the VP Business Development manager. David Burgess is the VP.
Steps to Take After The Data Breach
- Ensure that you are able to disclose the relevant information during the data breach.
- All passwords, PINs and security question should be changed as soon possible. Continue reading for more information about Pingora Loan Servicing Security Data Breach.
- Protect your credit score by freezing it for a set period. This will prevent anyone from obtaining the stolen data from the servers and knowing your credit rating.
- Discuss your concerns with an information breach lawyer. Also, plan additional actions to avoid being scammed again in the future.
- Keep track of all your financial transactions and set withdrawal limits.
If data breaches are not properly managed, they can lead to serious problems. To get assistance, reach out to the company officials if you have any questions. This link will provide more information.
Have you heard of the Pingora Loan Servicing Data Breach Scam. If so, please leave a comment below.