You are now looking for the Keeninquire reviews. This is because you searched for Keeninquire.com reviews to see if it is legit or fraudulent.
You are most likely here because you will find the full unbiased Keeninquire com reviews with 100% proof.
Keeninquire sells Hanging Neck Fans, Winter Vests, Lights and LED Starburst lights. This site has a trust score of 3%.
The zero thought website has the most comprehensive list of scam websites. This is one of the best places to review an online store.
- Website name Keeninquire
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: 146a Whitchurch Road, Cardiff, wales CF 143NA
- Contact number None
- Products Category Winter Vest, Lights and LED Starburst Lighting, ect
- Product Type: 2022 Portable Hanging Neck Fan with Remote – 2 for 1!, Warm Rechargeable Winter Vest, LED Starburst lights with remote, 8 Modes, & Waterproof
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
- Delivery Time: Not Applicable
- Return Policy We allow products to be returned. Customers can return products within 14 days of receipt.
- Social media links: none
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of the website. Keep checking the zerothought website for more information.
This website has a low trust score and a 3%, which increases the trust concern. This portal has received negative reviews from other sites. It was registered on 11 May 2022 and will expire 11 May 2023. This creates trust problems.
- HTTPS, valid SSL certificate, is available for consumer safety.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the website. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about the site.
Read daily articles at zerothought.in to learn more about scam sites and how you can avoid being conned.
- Website Age 11th May 2022, and will expire 11th May 2023
- Maximum Discount Offers: 30% Off
- Website Trust Score: 33% According to Scamadviser
- The legitimacy and contact address: Whitchurch Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF143NA
- Customer Complaints There aren’t any reviews or ratings
- The legitimacy of the Email ID: email@example.com
- Refunds and Exchanges: Check your bank account to see if you have not received a refund. Next, contact your credit card company. It may take some time for your refund to be posted. Next, contact your bank. Sometimes, a refund will not be posted until after a certain amount of processing time. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at www.keeninquire.net Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the return address. FOOTER MENU
Our manual inspection revealed that the site has a 3% trust rating. This means that it is visited less often. It has a trust score of 3% out of 100. The store also needs feedback from customers. Another popular portal has raised red flags. We have looked at the prices to see if they are excessively high or low.