This article from Cogiprint provides a detailed look at the website’s Product as well as its credibility. To learn more about cogiprint.com, read our complete article
This article will help you decide whether cogiprint.com is worth your money. This store sells Furniture, Outdoor, and Carport. This store sells Furniture, Outdoor, Carport.
This cogiprint.com Review will discuss everything you need to know about the site, the products it sells, and more details regarding its authenticity. Read the complete article below.
Cogiprint sells Furniture and Outdoor products online.
According to whois records, this website was registered on 2022-12-07. This site’s trust score is 1/100. It seems like a scam site. A scam website is currently listed on the zero thought website, which is the best website to review online stores.
This section contains all information regarding cogiprint.com. Please take the time to read it all and decide if you want to purchase anything from the website. We recommend that you do your research on the website and Google before purchasing anything from any new website.
- Website name Cogiprint
- Website link: cogiprint com
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Address: Not mentioned
- Contact number: Not available
- Products Category: Furniture, Outdoor, Carport.
- Product Name: Telescopic Folding Garage and Transformer Remote Control Folding Scooter.
- Payment options: We accept AMEX and Diners Club.
- Delivery Time: Not Given
- Return Policy We accept returns within 14 days.
- Social media links: Not given
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of the website.
Stay up-to-date by exploring more articles on zerothought.
- HTTPS, valid SSL certificate, is available for consumer safety.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment options.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
- This website has a low trust score 1100. It seems like a scam site. this increases the trust concern.
- It appears that some of the content on this website is copied from another website.
- This website domain is brand new and was registered on 2022-12-07 which causes trust issues.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the website. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about this site.
Check out zerothought.in for the latest news to learn more about scam sites and how to avoid being victimized.
- 1. Website Age: Registered on 2022-12-07
- 2. Maximum Discounts on All Offers
- 3. Site Trust Score: 1/10. This suggests that the site is a scam. can be viewed here.
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact Address: Not mentioned
- 5. Customer complaints: We have not received any negative or positive reviews.
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7. Returns and Exchanges: All products are accepted for return within 14 days.
The website offers a large selection of Furniture, Outdoor and Carport. They sell all products online, but they don’t accept cash on delivery orders. These points will allow you to find out more about the legitimacy of the website. Let’s take a look at it:
- Website Creation Date Registered on 2022-12-07
- Unrealistic prices: Deals available
- Trust Index 1/100 It seems this site is a scam.
We found out that this website has an awful trust score of 1/100. This suggests that it is a scam. It has a trust score of 1/100 which means that less people are using it. Trust is rated 100 out of 100. The store requires customer reviews.