The population of Dubai, the second-largest emirate, is over 3.33 million. Visitors come here seeking nothing less than the best experiences because it is a land of dreams and fantasies.
The city aspires to excellence and continually pushes itself to grow and improve. You can see ground-breaking skyscrapers like the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Frame, and Burj Al Arab on one end.
On one end, you can see the world’s most iconic skyscrapers, including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Frame, and the Burj Al Arab. On the other hand, the city will not fail to captivate your attention with places like Zabeel Park and the Miracle Garden Dubai, which incorporates over 100 million plants and houses the Dubai Butterfly Garden, which has 15,000 of them.
What is the Dubai Butterfly Garden?
The Dubai Butterfly Garden is located within the Miracle Garden, among 50 million flowers.
It opened in 2015 and has been attracting a large number of visitors every day. With over 15,000 butterflies from 50 species, it is the world’s largest (and the region’s first indoor) butterfly garden to date. The attraction allows visitors to learn about and discover various types of butterflies, as well as get a glimpse into their world in its natural setting.
As you make your way to see the fluttering butterflies, you will enter a whole new level of paradise. It is housed in an indoor setting, where visitors can explore nearly 50 different species, each with its own shape, color, and features.
Here are 10 fascinating Facts You Didn’t Know About The Dubai Butterfly Garden
- Dubai Butterfly Garden is claimed to be the “World’s Largest Covered Butterfly Garden” and includes ten custom-constructed domes around D6,673 sq.m.
- Each dome is packed with hundreds of fantastically winged creatures, providing 15,000 butterflies of round over 50 types of butterflies in special sizes and colorings flying across the visitors.
- The lawn temperature is quality 18-25 ranges Celsius all year round. It’s an ideal climate-managed surrounding for all – people, flora, and butterflies.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden Kids Cinema is the perfect place to keep toddlers entertained for a long.
- The Garden has 4 sections: The Butterfly Museum, Educational Area, Domes, and the Koi Pond.
- Unlike Dubai Miracle Garden, which is closed for maintenance during the summer, Butterfly Garden is open all year.
- The best time to visit, however, is between November and March, when the weather is nice enough to enjoy the outdoor facilities.
- The Dubai Butterfly Garden is open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Dubai Butterfly Garden is best accessed by car. The venue, which is near E311 and Umm Suqeim Street, has plenty of parking. Visitors can also take the bus, which stops right next door at Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Don’t worry if you get hungry because the garden has a cafeteria where you can get a quick bite. Don’t forget to get some souvenirs from the garden’s souvenir shop, which has a unique collection of souvenirs that will remind you of your trip to Dubai.
Purchase your Dubai Butterfly Garden tickets as soon as possible for a sensual butterfly experience!