Do you love boutique items? Is it possible to purchase boutique items at an affordable price? We will analyze the truth of a website to make online buyers more informed.
People like to shop in boutiques and it has helped them implement fashion. A United States report also stated that boutiques were preferred by those who prefer vintage, or retro-styled clothing. This is how you can describe a website selling womens fashion items.
Let’s look at the Zigzagstripe reviews to see if the portal is worth it.
Enhancing The Portal
The website features great boutique products. Leslie Hall founded the fashion evolution with her friends in 2013. Their goal was to improve women’s looks by offering high quality products. Let’s now look at Shopzigzagstripe.com for a list of items.
Listing Some Site Pointers
- The site’s URL is https://shopzigzagstripe.com/.
- The delivery policy is missing, raising the question Is Zigzagstripe Legit.
- The website’s initial enrollment date was 11/03/2017. It means it is four years, 10 months, and seventeen days old.
- Boutique accessories and products are sold.
- The email address is email@example.com.
- We have obtained their address as 8001 Valcasi Drive Ste 101 Arlington TX 761001.
- Text them at 833 558-8476. You can also call 682-587-4241
- PayPal, VISA, etc. are payment methods.
- Within 30 days of receiving your product, you may apply for a refund.
- They cannot issue refunds on the store credit form.
- The ZIGZAPE REVIEW says that an item can be purchased separately after it has been returned.
- The required shipping time for a parcel is 1-3 days.
- It’s easy to spot the icons that represent social networks.
- The newsletter option is available.
What Makes the Portal Reliable?
- It is possible to get the office and email addresses.
- The icons for social media are here.
- Free shipping is available.
- The number can be reached at:
Negative Observations of The Website
- Trustpilot and website reviews are not available.
- It is obvious that there is no delivery policy.
- This trust score is 50%
Is Zigzagstripe Legit?
- Trust Score – The score is satisfactory.
- Domain Date-The website was registered 11/03/2017, so it is four years, 10 months, and 17 days old.
- Customer Review- Our Trustpilot score and website user reactions are not yet high. However, most people love the website’s products on the Internet. Instagram and Facebook users also appreciated the products, but did not respond to quality. An exception is the buyer review, which can be found on reliable portals.
- Domain expiry date – This portal will be closed on 11/03/2022.
- Policy- Our investigation on Zigzagstripe Comments found that all policy traces exist, but that the delivery policy information is missing.
- Discount available- You have the option of free shipping
- Address Originality – You will find the warehouse at the address.
- AlexaRank-632,401 represents the Alexa rank value for the website.
- Social Media Icons And Connections-We noticed that social icons are there. You can also find links to YouTube, Facebook and YouTube.
- The CEO of the company isLeslie Hall.
After reviewing Trustpilot and the portal we didn’t find any feedback.
But on a Portal, Zigzagstripe Comments were available, of which most were talking about its design and initiating praise for them. Users have also appreciated The ZigZag Stripe’s use. However, one user wrote that they were satisfied with the quality of the material and would recommend it for use in their wardrobe. An individual buyer however raised issues on the website.
Next, on Instagram and Facebook, people only applaud the products but no one has commented on its quality. As you can see, the website is real.
Leslie Hall wrote the post Zigzagstripe reviews. The website is also more positive than it has flaws.