Now let us start with what protein is. Protein is a micronutrient that is essential for muscle building. It is imperative in a person’s day to day menu. There are so many ways to get protein almost everywhere that it is difficult to count it on one’s finger. There are protein bars, shakes, and so many other daily food items that even unknowingly, one consumes protein every day of their life.
Whey protein is a common form of pure protein which is available in the form of powder, so if nothing, here are ways to include the best cheapest whey protein in one’s life.
Whey protein has all nine amino acids, and therefore it is considered a complete protein. It has low lactose content. It lowers cholesterol levels and has proven to be effective in weight loss.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF WHEY PROTEIN:
– Lowers cholesterol levels
– Effective in weight loss
– Improves immune system and hence also suitable for asthmatic patients.
– It also has anti-cancer properties
– Beverages supplemented with whey protein can cause the blood pressure to drop and cause a cardiovascular disease
– Very high doses can cause stomach pain, cramps, headache, nausea and other trivial things.
– Extreme consumption of whey can also cause acne
– If consumed a lot, it can cause one’s diet to tip a little towards protein in general.
IN WHAT FORMS CAN WE HAVE ANY PROTEIN POWDER?
We can take protein powder and mix it in our favourite juice or add it to water. We can add it to dough and cakes. We can replace protein powder with flour as well.
SOME CHEAPEST WHEY PROTEIN POWDER ONLINE:
– Scitron RAW ISO 100% Whey Protein Isolate – 2lbs, 900 g
A little cheaper and definitely a good choice for beginners.
– MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Concentrate 80% with Added Digestive Enzymes, Labdoor USA Certified (Unflavoured, 1 kg / 2.2 lb, 33 Servings)
A little expensive but worth the money.
Whey protein may have harmful effects and sound effects on one’s body. To some extent, it even depends on the person itself whether the protein will suit him/her/them or not. So the only advice is that if you are looking for a protein powder, then choose carefully.