Are you intrigued to know about the most recent release of a set of non-fungible coins by the most well-known basketball player? If yes, you should read this article to the very end to get detailed information about the topic that is being that is being debated among basketball fans and basketball fans.
The people of Canada, as well as Australia, Canada United States, Australia and the United Kingdom, are shocked by the official announcement on social media of their most beloved basketball player’s release of art collection that is rare. Read on to learn more about Steph NFT Curry..
About Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry is a professional American basketball player who is currently playing for the Golden State Warriors. Stephen Curry is thought to be to be one of the best point guards in basketball time. Three-point shots were his most well-known and most well-known shot, which made him a star basketball player.
On the 14th of December in 2021, Stephen Curry broke the record of Ray Allen for career three-pointers. Stephen Curry also helped the national team win an Olympic gold medal in the FIBA competition at the U-19 World Championship. He also participates in a variety of charitable activities.
Steph NFT Curry
- Stephen Curry entered the trending NFT market by buying NFT for $180,000. Curry used this massive sum to purchase a Bored ape NFT for 55 Ethereum.
- The initial NFT bought by the basketball star was used for his Twitter profile picture and is used as a selfie picture in the chat icon of his club on the Discord application.
- The announcement he made recently includes an assortment of his NFTs of 2974. These NFTs feature artworks of his numerous achievements in art.
- Stephen Curry made an official announcement via his Twitter handle.
More About His NFT Collections
- The Steph NFT Curry collection is comprised of 2974 NFTs.
- The NFT mint will start operations on the 20th of December 2021.
- The NFTs were created through the efforts of Floyd Norman and Andrea McDonald.
- The entire profit earned from the sale of the NFT collections will be used for charitable for charitable purposes.
- Two thousand nine hundred seventy-four collection are all records for 3-points set by Stephen Curry.
- All of the artworks found in the NFT collections are created creating the code “2974”.
How to buy 2974 NFT?
- Visit the FTX American website.
- Complete the identity verification process by following the instructions on the site. This includes KYC2 verification that will initiate buying Steph NFT Curry..
- The user must then deposit the amount for the NFT. The minimum amount to deposit is $499. Deposits can be made via ACH bank transfer or credit card transaction wire transfer, or crypto transfer.
- The user will then need to create the NFT collection after the collection becomes live, previously mentioned.
NFTs are rapidly gaining a large number of fans, and even celebrities and sports stars are joining these technology-driven tokens to generate important coins .