You are looking for a smartwatch that can work with both Android and iOS? Do you want a smartwatch with the same features as a fitness tracker, but also a smartwatch? Are you looking to purchase a smartwatch online from the United States Are you an avid athlete or a lover of outdoor and sports activities? Do you want to track calories burned, heart beat, etc?
We recommend that you read Letsfit Review before purchasing a smartwatch featuring fitness tracker features.
Letsfit-IW2 smartwatch can be paired to your Android (or iOS) smartphones. The large 1.55-inch HD screen has 320×360 resolution. It can monitor up to 10 sports modes, including distance, calories, steps, and minutes.
The heartbeat monitor displays the minimum and maximum heartbeats per hour and alerts you when it is abnormal. The device also features a sleep tracker that helps you monitor your sleep hours and schedule, as well as the different stages of your sleeping. Spo2 technology measures Blood Oxygen saturation.
Letsfit Review on how it works?
- Install the LetsFit App on Your Smartphone
- To pair your device, switch on Bluetooth on LetsfitIW2 with your smartphone
- You can activate or deactivate call alerts, messages alerts, and notifications from your smartphone
- The LetsFit app can be used to enable or disable media permissions on your smartphone
- Buy Letsfit-IW2 at: https://letsfit.com/products/letsfit-iw2-smart-watch-1-55-retina-touchscreen-24-7-heart-rate-spo2-monitor
- Original price:$69.99
- Price after discount: 64.99, 7% discount
- Model No: IW2
- Brand: LetsFit
- Connectivity via Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery power: 260 mAh
- Size: 1.55 Inch TFT LCD screen
- Working Temperature From Zero to Forty-five
- Letsfit Iw2 Review at Working Volts 5 V-50 mA
- Waterproof Rating 50m at 5ATM rating
- Weight 38g
- Standby Time: about 30 Days
- Working Timeabout 10 days
- Guarantee: 30 days money-back guarantee
- Warranty: 18 Months
- Letsfit-IW2 comes in seven colors to match your style
- Letsfit-IW2 is less expensive than branded smartwatches, and offers all the features of an branded fitness tracker.
- You can control music, make calls, monitor your health, and view notifications all without having to reach for your phone.
- As Letsfit iw2 Review has shown, the strap of Letsfit iW2 isn’t durable.
- Letsfit-IW2 is inaccurate when compared to branded trackers.
Is Letsfit IW2 efficient and valued?
Let’s now review Letsfit IW2’s brand and benefits.
About the Brand:
- LstsFit.com is active online since January 2010.
- Letsfit, however, was launched in 2017 in the United States
- LetsFit.com has been registered in China, a country that is high-risk.
- LetsFit.com has an average trust score 40%
- LetsFit.com is ranked medium on Alexa at 413,986
- LetsFit produces a variety of products that are related to fitness and health according to Letsfit Iw2 Review
Information about the product:
- Many shopping websites sell Letsfit IW2.
- Letsfit is a well-known brand on social media, including Instagram, FB, and Youtube. It has more than 2,983,235 followers.
- LetsFit saw a sharp increase in sales starting in 2018
- LetsFit smartwatches were among the top five in America
If you are looking for a fitness tracker at a reasonable price that can be connected to both iOS and Android, Letsfit-IW2 might be the right choice. The long-standing presence of LetsFit in multiple countries makes it an authentic brand.
LetsFit has been rated 4.1/5 stars by Facebook. Many Letsfit IW2 Reviews are available on YouTube. They give positive feedback about Letsfit. Letsfit-IW2 has received a positive rating from many reviews, both online and on shopping sites.
Letsfit.com has 4.7/5 stars for product reviews. Letsfit.com has only 18 reviews, but all of the reviews are positive. These reviews are therefore not reliable.
Letsfit-IW2 has been proven to be a legitimate product by thousands of customers who received their product and shared their Letsfit and feedback via social media. LetsFit.com should only be used by experienced internet users because of its average trust index.