This article assesses the credibility of a recent tweet about a well-known American rapper’s illness and rumors. Read Lil Tjay Paralyzed.
You may have heard about the recent shooting of an American rapper. You want to check if the online news really is legitimate? Continue reading to find out the facts surrounding the current situation for the rapper.
Hip hop fans from the United States and Canada are seeking genuine updates regarding the health of the rapper. One of the most requested queries on social media platforms is ” Is Lil Tjay Paralyzed?” Let’s look into the questions of the fans.
Lil Tjay, Paralysis Rumors
Lil Tjay is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He was injured severely after being shot multiple time during a robbery. Detectives eventually arrested Mohamed Konate, the shooter.
Tjay’s complete paralysis was the subject of a tweet sent by one user. The tweet was not verified, and there’s no official confirmation from either the rapper’s rep or friends. Learn more details about ‘Is Lil Tjay Dead?’
Trending Paralysis Twitter Fake
- A Twitter user who went by the name “I Love 6ix9ine”, posted an update on Tjay’s condition that shocked his fans.
- Tjay has been paralysed since childhood, claims a tweet dated 25 June 2022.
- The tweet states that the health update comes from Dr Raheem.
- In an additional shocker, the tweet stated that his survival chance is 15%.
- There are currently no official statements to support the tweet’s legitimacy. Lil Tjay has not replied to media inquiries.
Lil Tjay was in the Hospital?
- Lil Tjay was hospitalized on 22 June 2022 after the shooting and the injury.
- Reports indicated that the rapper required emergency surgery.
- There are no further updates available from the police or medical personnel.
- According to official sources, the rapper suffered serious injuries from multiple shots. Additional information is not available.
- Edgewater PD is investigating and Major Crimes Unites is investigating the incident which occurred at midnight on Wednesday.
Lil Tjay’s Bio
- Lil Tjay (age 21) was born in New York City at 30 April 2001. Get to know more about Lil Tjay.
- Tjay performed a variety of music styles, including hip hop, traps, R&B and drill.
- Lil Tjay’s popularity grew after the release ‘Resume,’ a 2018 single later signed to Columbia Records.
- Tjay recorded his debut album in “True 2 Myself”, released in 2019.
- Tjay lived during his childhood with his single mother, and his younger siblings.
- Tjay started performing live in 2019.
Please note that all details are based upon online sources. No words have been mentioned by us personally.
It seems that all the news regarding Lil Tjay’s paralysis or death is fake. Tjya’s health situation is something you should be aware of. This link will provide more information.
Have you seen the article is Lil Tjay Paralyzed?