Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) is going to conduct the exam for the post of Junior Engineers soon. The DMRC Recruitment 2022 notification will have all the details related to the exam, such as application process, selection criteria, vacancies, etc.
According to the last DMRC notification, the recruitment board had announced about 164 DMRC JE vacancies for non-executive posts and 384 on Contract basis. The recruitment is generally conducted for the main 5 departments, namely Electronics, stores, civil, electrical and environment. One can apply online for the above mentioned posts.
Important points for DMRC recruitment 2022:
- The DMRC Recruitment 2022 will be done in 2 stages, i.e. written test and a medical examination.
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years in age to apply for the recruitment.
- The salary range for the JE post shall be as per the rules of 7th pay commission and the Pay Matrix level. The remuneration will range from 37000 to 115000 INR.
- A candidate must have all the required documents and education certificates in hand before applying for the desired post. These certificates will be submitted along with the Delhi Metro application form.
|DMRC Recruitment 2022 – Notification|
|Official Website||DMRC Official Website|
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Name of the Post||DMRC Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Total Vacancies||548 ( in 2019)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to get Hall Ticket||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Medical Examination|
|Exam Date and Time||To be announced|
|Exam Centre Location||To be announced|
DMRC Apply Online for 2022 Recruitment
Candidates can fill the online application form on the DMRC’s official website to apply for the DMRC Recruitment 2022 for JE post. Candidates must be very careful while filling their details on the Delhi metro application form. All the information must be entered correctly. Keep a scanned copy of all the documents in your system before filling the application form. Use one of the free photo resizing tools in order to edit the documents as per the required size and specifications. Complete your application before the timeout of the DMRC Apply online window. Candidates must check every detail twice before submitting the application form in order to avoid any discrepancy.
How to apply for the DMRC Recruitment 2022?
Applicants must know the exact DMRC apply online process for the Junior Engineer recruitment so that he/she can fill the form without making any mistake. They should always use a computer/laptop with a stable internet connection to fill out the Delhi Metro application form. To fill the application form correctly, kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open the official corporate website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
- When at homepage, hover over to the notification careers tab and click on vacancies.
- Check for DMRC JE Notification and click on it. Fill the application form and upload all the required documents. Make sure that you do not commit any spelling mistake while filling the form.
- Click on submit when you are done and then you will get an online registration ID from DMRC which you must keep safe for future references.
- Once you are done with applying, you will be asked to pay a Delhi Metro application form fee on a redirected portal. Kindly pay the application fee.
- Now you may download the application form.
Educational qualification for the various posts:
The candidates seeking DMRC recruitment 2022 must bear the following educational qualifications:
|Post||Educational Qualification Required|
|DMRC JE Civil||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|DMRC JE Electrical||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Electrical / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.|
|DMRC JE Electronics||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Electronics, Computer Engg., Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics / Microprocessor, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Communications Industry Integrated, Instrumentation Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
|DMRC JE Environment||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Civil/ Environmental/ Electrical/ equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|DMRC JE Stores||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|DMRC JE Electrical (Contract)||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Electrical / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.|
|DMRC JE Electronics (Contract)||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Electronics, Computer Engg., Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Industry Integrated, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics / Microprocessor, Instrumentation Technology, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
|DMRC JE Civil (Contract)||Three-year Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
A candidate must have Diploma or BE/B.Tech/B.Sc in the relevant field. Candidates with irrelevant fields in the Diploma and relevant in graduation degree cannot apply.