This article describes a website which offers brokerage services, as well as other trading services. We have concerns about their reliability. You can read more about the Bitatom Scam.
Are you interested in finding out about the credibility and legitimacy of a recently launched website that provides crypto-related services. It is becoming increasingly difficult to trust crypto-based brokers, exchanges, or other platforms that provide crypto-related services.
Crypto traders and investors in the United States post online queries about a recent website. They offer their services to customers who want to buy, trade and trade various crypto currencies.
You can read the entire article to learn more about this Bitatom Fraud on social networks.
Bitatom.org was recently launched and allows traders and investors to engage in crypto trading and staking. This platform is the most widely used among crypto trading platforms.
Many traders and investors have created discussion forums online to share their experiences and gain awareness from other traders and investors.
Numerous customers have reported suspicious activities using bitatom.org. These campaigns are popular among social media platforms.
- Investors and traders alike are being informed about the activities of the bitatom.org scammers.
- The website is ranked 0/100 according to the Detector’s algorithm. Zero is assigned to highly risky websites.
- Additionally, trustworthy platforms also rated the site with a threat profile rating of 96/100 along with a score of 96% for phishing.
- The malware score and the spam score for this website are 14/100 (respectively) and 17/100 (respectively).
- In addition, to the data already mentioned, the proximity ratings for suspicious sites is 65/100 on bitatom.org.
Find out More About Bitatom.org
- According to the report on the online platform the trust index for Bitatom Scam has been calculated at 5%.
- The domain’s trust index is low due to its very young age. A low expectancy is another reason for this domain.
- Reliable platform points out one advantage: it detects HTTPS protocol. But most websites are using HTTPS protocol.
- The domain has been registered for just four days.
- The domain was launched on 27 April 2022.
- The domain expires on 27 April 2023.
- Trustpilot has no user ratings or reviews. Learn about the Bitatom Scam.
Tips to Avoid This Scam
- To gather information on cryptocurrencies or other crypto-related services, it is always best to use credible platforms.
- Before you transfer funds to an unfamiliar wallet, make sure the platform is reliable.
- Look for reviews by users to get a better understanding of the platform’s quality.
- Before making any financial decision, it is important to do extensive research and talk with professionals.
The popularity of cryptocurrencies has caused confusion among traders and investors about the legitimacy of websites such as bitatom.org. You can find more information about this topic by clicking here.
Have you seen the Bitatom Scam. Your valuable feedback is welcome in the comments section.