Do you want to be a winner of $100K in America? United States? Would you like to purchase an item that will allow everyone to win prizes? Would you consider gifting an interesting puzzle to your loved ones and family during the new year?
1millionpuzzle.com is a site that sells puzzles that have a difficulty that is 5/10. It lets everyone win , and also sends an e-cheque for the winner. Read this article about 1millionpuzzle.com review reviewto find out more.
Short description Description 1millionpuzzle.com:
1millionpuzzle.com is an exclusive eCommerce website that permits U.S. residents the chance to earn cash through solving puzzles. Aged 18 and over are allowed to purchase the puzzle.
MSCHF known as a street art group and designers of luxurious art, fashion as well as social commentaries, founded 1millionpuzzle.com.
The features on 1millionpuzzle.com:
- Buy puzzles at: https://1millionpuzzle.com.
- links to social Media:Links to social media websites were not discovered on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Cost of Puzzles $30.00.
- Physical Address: 1M Puzzle L.L.C., 62 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY-11222. It is verified to determine is 1millionpuzzle.com legit?
- General Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions can be listed inside the Rules section.
- Review of Customer Experiences and Blogs:1millionpuzzle.com does not support reviews and blogs on its site.
- Number: 1millionpuzzle.com did not include the number for contact.
- Store Locator:1millionpuzzle.com is only present on the internet.
- Deliveries:The timeframe for Delivering the delivery was not provided.delivery timeframe wasn’t provided.
- Delivery:1millionpuzzle.com will ship the puzzles within one to three weeks.
- tracker:No information was provided.
- Rewards:1millionpuzzle.com is not approving the return or exchange of puzzles.
- Returns Refunds cannot be processed.
- Email address: 1millionpuzzle com Review finds a e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Method of PaymentThe payment channels aren’t available. 1millionpuzzle.com accepts payment in USD.
- Owner’s information:MSCHF group is the owner of 1millionpuzzle.com. The details of the owner was not disclosed.
- Newsletters1millionpuzzle.com doesn’t support the sending of newsletters.
- A simple user interface with navigation and access to 1millionpuzzle.com
- There are 551,111 QR codes puzzles and anyone is able to take home a prize.
- One winner wins the first prize of $100K. The subsequent 10 winners each take 10K, the 100 winners each take $1000, the following 1000 winners win $100, and the 550,000 winners take 0.25 cents.
Contradictions of 1millionpuzzle.com
- 1millionpuzzle review ofof the policies revealed that 1millionpuzzle.com is not compensated (or) does not assume any responsibility for the loss of puzzles,
- Winners must submit an affidavit of their liability and eligibility no later than 7 calendar days after receiving the award (or) that prize is forfeited.
- There are no returns, exchanges (or) refunds and then 1millionpuzzle.com.
Is 1millionpuzzle.com True?
- 1millionpuzzle.com The date of creation 2nd February 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com Expiry date:Short life expectancy when it expires on February 2nd, 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com Its age: The website’s age is between 10 and 25 years old. old.
- Trust Index: 1millionpuzzle.com gets a terrible 33 percent trust score.
- 1millionpuzzle Review of Alexa ranking:1millionpuzzle.com had scored 582,030 Alexa rank.
- Origin of the site: 1millionpuzzle.com is from Iceland.
- Situation of Blacklisting1millionpuzzle.com is not currently blacklisted.
- Suspicious Websites Proximity1millionpuzzle.com received a score of 36/100 as a suspicious score.
- Scam Score 1millionpuzzle.com scored a very low 29/100.
- Risk Profile1millionpuzzle.com has a low score of 33 out 100.
- Spam Score 1millionpuzzle.com receives a very low 33/100.
- score for malware: 1millionpuzzle.com scored 11/100
- Connection Security1millionpuzzle.com communicates and receives information via HTTPS protocol.
- Person to contact:Specific contact person information was not provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Social Relations: 1millionpuzzle.com is not visible on social media.
- Contact information of the owner:The contact information about the owner was not provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
Users 1millionpuzzle review :
There are 625 reviews on online shopping websites, giving 3.8/5 rating. Additionally, there is mixed feedback on various review websites, YouTube, social media and on the internet. This indicates that the problem is simple to solve, however the amount you will can win is contingent on your luck.
A majority of reviews highlight a typical issue that one piece of the puzzle is missing from the set and also the Q.R. code doesn’t work.
Finalization on 1millionpuzzle.com:
1millionpuzzle.com could be a legit website with answers and questions. Are 1millionpuzzle.com legitimate?as numerous clients have received gift of puzzles, assemble pieces of puzzles, and scanned them for prizes.