Are you aware of the existence that exists in this United States-based online store that sells creative toys? Follow us here to find out more.
Do you have kids? Do you want low-cost education and development tools for your kids? We can assist you in this article. Additionally, educational toys function as a crucial instrument to boost children’s intelligence. Additionally, it helps our children to think more clearly and be more practical in their daily lives. It also helps improve memory, coordination and also to learn things.
This article will go through an online site using Youngexplorers.com reviews.
The shopping site online offers innovative teaching tools for children. They also believe that by playing games, kids can be taught concepts.
According to their view, Young Explorers was launched in 1998, as a division that was part of Potpourri Group Inc., one of the leading American marketers. Let us review the products offered by Youngexplorers.com-
- Tablets for coloring
- Wing costume
- Ball Speed detector
- Robot tutor
- Teepee tent
- Garbage trucks
- Pinball game made of wood
Website’s Characteristics: A Few
- The date of the domain’s creation is 12-9-1998, however it’s expiration date is 10-04-2022.
- In the “Is Youngexplorers.com legit ?‘ post, we noted that you can expect the package between 3-7 working days.
- You can find out about their sales via their newsletter service.
- The company offers innovative educational toys.
- The address is 152 US Highway 206 Suite 15A Hillsborough, NJ 08844 is the address of the company.
- They accept payment via MasterCard, VISA, etc.
- You must fill out an enclosed form to the parcel in order to request exchanges or returns and then send your form to the email address.
- The number that is mentioned in the call log is 1-877-756-5058.
- The policy on refunds is not available on the site.
- The email address is missing.
- The Youngexplorers.com reviews indicated that social networking icons do not exist.
- Shipping parcels is carried out through various carriers, such as FedEx, UPS, USPS and others. with additional charges.
- The website’s URL is https://www.youngexplorers.com.
The mention of that the Utilities of the Website
- The trust rating of the site is 64.4/100 and the score is 86%..
- A discount of 60% on certain items is offered.
- The shipping and delivery policy is clearly explained.
- The address of the business is provided.
- The absence of details on the refund policy can be seen.
- The social connections are missing.
- On the site there is no email address. absent.
Is Youngexplorers.com Legit?
- Plagiarized content –86 percent plagiarism is observed in the content of the site.
- Domain Age – The site is old as it was registered over 23 years ago.
- Unreliability DiscountsSome products are sold with 60% discount.
- Trust Rank –The trust rank of the domain is 64.4/100.
- Domain cessation date:Youngexplorers.com will cease operations on the 10th April, 2022.
- User’s view-Numerous mixed reviews are accessible on the official site However, they also have a few negative reviews from other sites.
- Alexa rank In the light of Youngexplorers.com Review 468,223 is the website’s Alexa rank.
- Trust score –86 percent is the website’s trust score which shows the authenticity of the website.
- Policies availableThe Shipping and Delivery policy displayed clearly on the site. However, the return or refund policy, as well as the exchange policy is not listed.
- Social network connectionsThe links and icons for social accounts aren’t identified this creates suspicion.
- The identity of the founderWe haven’t found any trace of the name of the owner.
After a thorough investigation, we’ve seen a few user-generated feedback on the Internet however, on Trustpilot the reviews are not visible. In addition, the customer Youngexplorers.com reviews are listed on the website with an average score of.
On another website for online reviews, 1.23/5 is noticed for the website, and a only a few people have said that the merchandise is excellent. Furthermore, Youngexplorers.com provides an excellent shopping experience.
However, some have claimed that the business is a fraud as they fail to respond to customer inquiries and don’t take orders. Many have also users have advised that the site isn’t worth the money.
The End Talk
This article about Youngexplorers.com Review has provided us with information on an online portal that provides educational games and toys, in addition, on the website we’ve found a number of positive reviews from customers.