You are now looking for the Swimleaf Review. This is because you searched for Swimleaf.com reviews to see if it is legit or fraudulent.
You are in the right spot if so. Below, you will find complete reviews about Swimleaf.com and 100% proof of its authenticity.
What is Swimleaf.com?
Swimleaf sells Various Products with Clothes, Tankinis Swimsuits, Shirts, Cover Ups, Bottoms and other collections. This site has a trust score of 1%.
The zero thought website has the most comprehensive list of scam websites. This is one of the best places to review an online store.
The Swimleaf website has some major points:
- Website Name: Swimleaf
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact address: No details found
- Contact number: No details found
- Products: Many products
- Type Name: Clothes tankinis bikinis one-piece swimsuits blouses & shirts Cover ups bottoms
- Options for payment: Visa, Master Card, etc
- Delivery Time: It takes 7-12 business Days
- Return Policy: Orders placed through swimleaf.com may be returned within 15 calendar days of delivery.
- Social media Links: There are no icons
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of this website. Keep checking the Zero Thought website for more information.
This website Swimleaf Reviews is a disadvantage
The trust score for this website is 1%, which increases the trust concern. Other sites have negative reviews about the portal. Trust issues are created by the website domain being very young, having been registered on 2022-02-22, more than six months ago.
This website has many advantages:
- For consumers’ safety, HTTPS has a valid SSL Certificate.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the site. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about this site.
Daily articles on zero thought provide information about scam websites.
These points will prove whether the Swimleaf website really is legitimate or fraudulent.
- Website Age 2022-22-22 older than 6 months
- Maximum Discount Offers: There was no discount
- Website Trust Score: 1% of 100 Reports as unsafe by Trend micro
- The legitimacy and contact address: We did not find any details
- Customer Complaints: Not available
- The legitimacy and use of the Email ID is email@example.com
- Returns and Exchanges: Not Available
Our opinion about Swimleaf
Our manual check-up revealed that the trust rating for this site is 1%. This means that it has less visitors. It has a trust rating of 1% from 100. The store also needs feedback from customers. Some portals are known to have high prices. We checked the prices to see if they were excessively or too low. Before making any purchase, we recommend thoroughly reviewing the site.