Do you want to know how to purchase shoes online in a matter of seconds? Continue reading to find out more about the legitimacy of this website.
There are a lot of websites that can be accessed from all corners of the globe. Summersue.com claims to offer shoes for men and women.
The website will be displayed with animated footsteps hovering above the title when you search the domain name. The website offers shipments worldwide, including to the United States.
This Summersue Reviewpost will help you avoid making mistakes before you get into the shopaholic zone.
The domain name “Summersue” is an e-commerce site that sells footwear for women and men. The website claims to be an easy, transparent, and time-saving destination for buyers. On the 27th of January 2022, the website was launched. There are many shoes that offer discounts up to 50%.
There are two categories on the website, one for women and one for men. It also informs viewers about the last time they shopped on the website. You will need to fill in the details and then add the product to your cart. Finally, you’ll have to pay the amount. This makes the website an excellent place to shop.
We are here to warn you about fraudulent websites: Is Sommersue Legit.
What specifications does Summersue have?
- Domain Age – 27/01/2022
- Website link – https://www.summersue.com/
- Category: Footwear and solely shoes
- Email: Wahl email@example.com
- Exchange Policy – Not mentioned
- Shipping Policy – Based upon shipping method (Free or standard)
- Delivery Policy – Processing Time (One Business Day) and Transportation Time (depending on the location).
- Newsletter not available
- Contact Number – Not Available
- Payment Options – Debit Card, Credit Card and PayPal
- Return Policy – Within 7 days of purchase
- Customer service will assist you in determining the refund policy
Summersue Review can be an eye-opener to help you shop or not and unravel all the policies.
How Summersue can be beneficial to you?
- Customers have the option to choose between standard and emergency transport facilities such as UPS or DHL.
- Attractive discount rates.
- Mention new arrivals, recommendations, and filters like Low to High.
- Website that is easy to use.
What are Summersue’s drawbacks?
- The customer is responsible for any delay or expense resulting from transportation.
- Only a few designs are currently available for purchase.
- There is no accurate information about refund policies.
- It is not possible to find contact information or an address.
Is Summersue Legit?
This section uses several indicators to help you determine if a website is legitimate. These criteria give a hint of the purpose behind creating it. To scam people or to genuinely serve shoppers.
- Domain Age – This domain was registered on the 27th of January 2022.
- Domain Expiry Date: 27/01/2023 is website’s expiration date.
- Plagiarized content: All uploaded content is plagiarized.
- Social media links – There is no social media link.
- Customer Reviews – There is no section for customers’ reviews on the Summersue Reviews website.
- Policies – Unclear and vaguely written policies
- Originality of address – No address given.
- Trust Score – This website scored 1% which indicates a poor trust score.
- Trust Rank – The website with the lowest trust rank is 0.
- Owner’s information – No information about the owner is made public on the website.
- Discounts that are not real – Up to 50% off on almost all products.
As you can see, the website appears suspicious. So, do research well.
Customer Summersue Reviews
This e-commerce platform that sells shoes has not yet seen much traffic or popularity.
We did a thorough analysis of the website and found that it was poorly designed. There were no customer reviews or feedback. The layout is also questionable with only 16 products per category.
The Bottom Line
Let us know what you think about the website. Leave a comment below if you found our Summersue Review helpful.
Summersue.com is not guilty of any malicious activity as proven by search engines. However, this does not make it trustworthy enough. The website shows a ‘High Risk’ rating.