Shoppingrate’s Product and credibility are all covered in this article. To learn more about Shoppingrate.com, read our complete article
This article will help you decide whether to purchase an item from shoppingrate.com. This store sells Coffee Grinders, Food Processors and Milk Frothers. Their trust score is 83%
Shoppingrate com Reviews today will discuss the site, the items it sells, and other details about its authenticity. Read the complete article below.
What is Shoppingrate?
Shoppingrate sells Coffee Grinders and Food Processors, Milk Frothers.
According to the whois record, this website was registered on 23 January 2004. It will expire on 23 January 2024. This site has a trust score of 83%. A scam website is currently listed on zero thought, which is the best website to review online stores.
Important Specification for Shoppingrate.com Website:
This section contains all important information about Shoppingrate.com. Please read the information and decide if you want to purchase anything from the website. We recommend that you do your research on the website and Google before purchasing anything from any new website.
- Website Name: Shopping Rate
- Website link: Shoppingrate com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: Unit 6, Concord Business Centre. Concord Road, Park Royal. London, W3 02TH
- Contact number: +447456177809 or +447308409867
- Products Category: Coffee Grinders and Food Processors.
- Product Name: KENWOOD Multipro Go DDP22.130GY Food Processor. SALTER EK4635 milk frother
- Payment options: Mastercard, Visa
- Delivery Time: All orders placed in our store are eligible for free delivery to the UK Standard delivery takes 7 working days.
- Return Policy We will accept your return if you change your mind within 30 calendar days. The item must be in good condition and unused. It must also be adequately packed to protect it during transit. We will arrange the return trip with our regular transport company for your convenience. As soon as the item is received back on-site in good condition, we will refund it.
- Social media links: none
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of the website.
Stay up-to-date by exploring more articles on zerothought.
The Positive Points about this online store:
- HTTPS, valid SSL certificate, is available for consumer safety.
- This website has an extremely high trust score 83%
- This domain was registered on 23 January 2004. It will expire on 23 January 2024.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment options.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
Negative aspects of Shoppingrate Review:
- Other sites have negative reviews about the portal.
- It appears that some of the content on this website is copied from another website.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the website. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about this site.
Check out zerothought.in for the latest news to learn more about scam sites and how to avoid being victimized.
These points can be used to prove the legitimacy or fraud of Shoppingrate.com
- 1. Website age: 23 January 2004; expires 23 January 2024
- 2. Maximum Discount Offers Not Available
- 3. Scamadviser: Trust Score for Website: 83%
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact Address: Unit 6 Concord Business Centre Concord Road Park Royal London W3 0TH
- 5. Customer complaints: There are no ratings or reviews.
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: email@example.com
- 7. Exchanges and returns: If you return an item that results in a refund then it will be processed once the appliance has arrived at our depot. Once it arrives, a member our quality team will verify it. Refunds can take up to 5 working days. Please return to Unit 6 Concord Business Centre at Concord Road Park Royal, London W3 0TH
We found that the website has an 83% trust score. This means that less people are using it. The store requires customers to review it. We also recommend that you thoroughly examine the website before making any purchases.