Do you want to purchase reconditioned electronic products of foreign brands? This article will help you find all the information needed to purchase reconditioned electronic items of foreign brands.
Online E-commerce customers from India want to purchase electronic equipment at a lower price. They are also looking for good brands that can be repaired and sold at a higher price than the original price. These products are accessible to many people who can’t purchase directly from the product websites. Read Refurbished Bazaar.com Reviews.
About the Website
Refurbished Bazaar, an E-commerce site, sells refurbished electronic products like smartwatches and earbuds. The website ships these products to different parts of the globe.
You can find many electronic products from famous brands like Redmi and OnePlus, Samsung, JBL. Skullcandy, Beats etc. on the website. The website lists the brand price as well as the price that is available to customers. Online customers can choose from a variety of price ranges and brands when deciding on which products to purchase.
- Website Type- E-commerce selling electronics devices. More information about Is the Refurbished bazaar com Legit.
- Shipping charges: No shipping fees within the Indian Territory For products over $100, international shipping charges are $30 in Canadian provinces and $60 elsewhere. VAT is payable by the purchaser.
- Website link- https://refurbished-bazaar.com
- Shipping policies – Allcargo, FedEx, Ecom and Bluedart all provide shipping services. Based on the product, the shipping company will be chosen.
- Within 60 days of product delivery, refunds and returns are accepted.
- Exchange policy – There are no data about the exchange of products.
- Company Email- support@Refurbished-Bazaar.com. Review Refurbished Bazaar.com.
- Company Mobile Number – +91 79256 000684
- Payment Methods – Online payment options include MasterCard, Visa and ETF. COD is not available on the website.
- Address of the Company – Refurbished Bazaar 9/1/7th Thousand Lights, Mount Road Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600006
- Cancellation – Customers can cancel their product at any time prior to the cut-off date on the website.
- You can categorize the products on this website.
- Customers can log in to the website to add products to their carts and checkout later.
- When you check out your items, there are multiple payment options. Learn more about Is a Refurbished Bazar com Legit.
- The website does not offer many products.
- Pop-up ads that are not necessary are displayed on the website.
- Customers can choose between two views on the website.
- The products are not available for cash-on delivery.
- The social media links on the website are not accessible.
The Major Factors about the Website:
- Age and domain creation date – The domain’s age is 14 days. Domain creation date is 6 January 2022.
- Domain expiry – The domain expires 6 January 2023.
- Website Trust Score – The trust score for website is 1%. Learn more about Refurbished Bazaar.com Reviews.
- Social media links – The social media links on these websites do not work.
- Customer reviews – There are no customer reviews on major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
- Founders and team – The website does not provide any further information about the founders or members of its team.
- Site Metrics- Alexa site metrics are not available for this website.
- HTTPS information- HTTPS protocol detected. This is important to ensure safety of the website, as most websites use HTTPS protocol.
- Plagiarism – This is plagiarism. Many of the descriptions on this website were taken from similar E-commerce sites.
Refurbished Bazaar com Reviews
Trustpilot also does not have reviews. Because the website is still relatively new, it’s impossible to consider the customer reviews. This website has not been reviewed on any major social media platforms.
It is important to evaluate all aspects of Refurbished Bazaar Reviews before you purchase online products. We advise against proceeding with the site. What are your thoughts on the above topic? We would love to hear your thoughts.