What is POSB? What is the reason why POSB’s online banking is not working? When did their website go down? What is the service that is unavailable?
Technology is becoming a major factor in our lives. Today, we are always online at work or at home and even in our vehicles. Technologies like those of Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) as well as machine-learning (ML) make our lives and all around us are connected. It has been able to take over banking systems as well. The customer of POSB within Singapore is keen to know the reason for Posb is not banking?
Post Office Saving Banks (POSB)
POSB is a bank that is located at Singapore. POSB provides a broad range of financial services, such as insurance, banking and investments. POSB also has introduced a number of banking online services, including bill payments, online banking and online transfer.
The online banking service is accessible to all residents. It is the only institution which offers investment, banking and insurance services to Singaporeans and non-Singaporeans.
It was founded on the 1st of January 1877. Currently, the CEO of POSB is Piyush Gupta, and the Chairman is Peter Seah Huat.
Posb Ibanking Down
Online banking at POSB is unavailable due to maintenance. It is typical for banks to perform maintenance tasks on their online banking service for around one week. This is especially true when the maintenance involves upgrading or changing the software for online banking.
If the bank’s internet banking services are unavailable users are not able to access their bank account online. In this instance the customers must keep waiting until online banking comes back functioning before they can access their bank account online. The maintenance downtime is planned and the customer receives an email notification of this downtime via the banking institution.
To learn more concerning Posb’s Ibanking down check out this article.
Details Of Maintenance Downtime
The following list contains services that are not serviceable together with the date and time of their closure:
For Internet banking;
- Daily (5:00 am until 6 am) Daily (5:00 am to 6:00 am) Foreign Currency Exchange (Currency remittances or transfer of funds to multi currency accounts)
- 18th (12:00am until 18th (12:00am to) 20th (12:00am until 6:00am) and the 25th of November (1:00am until 4:00am) Access to log-in is not available
- Between 20th and 21st Nov (10:00am to 12:01pm) The 20th and 21st of November (10:00am to 12:00pm) is the time
- 21 November (12:00am to 06:00am) – DigiPortfoli
- 21 November (12:25 am until 04:45 am) On-line Equity Trading, Online Funds Investment Corporate Action Update Online Fixed Deposit Digi Portfolio & Online Foreign Exchange
- 21 November (04:00am to 07:30am) -DBS Remit to Thailand
This is the reason Posb’s Bankruptcywas due to maintenance of the web page and domain. The above-listed services will cease to be operational at the time of the scheduled date.
Web pages require maintenance every often. The best way to ensure this is to examine the website and make the necessary changes frequently. Check to see the spelling mistakes or broken links and other things of that kind.