This article from Mybikeshop provides a detailed look at the website’s Product and credibility. To learn more about Mybikeshop.com, read our complete article
This article will help you decide whether to purchase an item from Mybikeshop.com. This store sells components, wheels, accessories, tools, and lubricants. Their trust score is 100
This Mybikeshop com Reviews will discuss everything you need to know about the site, the products it sells, and more details regarding its authenticity. Read the complete article below.
What’s the Mybikeshop website?
Mybikeshop sells Components, Wheels, and Accessories.
According to the whois record, this website was registered on February 27, 1999. It will expire on February 27, 2024. This site has a 100% trust score. A scam website is currently listed on the zero thought, which is the best website to review online stores.
Important Information about Mybikeshop.com Website:
This section contains all important information about Mybikeshop.com. Please take the time to read it all and decide if you want to purchase anything from the website. We recommend that you do your research on the website and Google before purchasing anything from any new website.
- Website Name: Mybikeshop
- Website link: Mybikeshop com
- Email: No
- Contact Address: 995 Exchange Dr, Eldersburg MD 21784, United States
- Contact number (443) 339 439 3939
- Products Category: Components, Wheels and Wheel Accessories. Tools and Lubricants
- Product Name: Orange Rear Axle Conversion Kit, 12 mm Thru Axle, Press fit, Sram EXP Driveside End Cap, QR – XDR
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
- Delivery Time: Bicycles are not professionally assembled before shipment. To be safely ridden, all bicycles must be tuned and assembled by a qualified mechanic.
- Return Policy. USPS and UPS options will be available at checkout. For all orders over $500, a signature will be required. No refunds will be given for rejected shipments. This does not apply to previous purchases or open orders. Promos can be cancelled or modified at any time. Online at www.mybikeshop.com. Some restrictions and exclusions may apply.
- Social media links Facebook and Instagram, Youtube
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of the website.
Stay up-to-date by exploring more articles on zerothought.
The Positive Points about this online store:
- HTTPS, valid SSL certificate, is available for consumer safety.
- This website has an extremely high trust score 100
- The domain name Website is very old. It was registered on February 27, 1999, and will expire February 27, 2024.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment options.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
Negative aspects of Mybikeshop reviews:
- Other sites have negative reviews about the portal.
- It appears that some of the content on this website is copied from another website.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the website. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about this site.
Check out zerothought.in for the latest news to learn more about scam sites and how to avoid being victimized.
These points can be used to show that Mybikeshop.com is not a scam or legit:
- 1. Website expires on February 27, 2024
- 2. Maximum Discount Offers: up to 95%
- 3. Scamadviser: Website Trust Score: 100%
- 4. The Contact address is valid: 5965 Exchange Dr. Eldersburg, Maryland 21784, United States
- 5. Customer complaints: There are no ratings or reviews.
- 6. Email ID legitimacy: None
- 7. Returns and Exchanges: Not applicable
We found that the website has a 100% trust rating, which means that less people are using it. The store requires customers to review it.