Do you love Air Jordan sneakers? Are you looking to purchase the latest Air Jordan sneakers at an affordable price? Mareapr.us, an online shop specializing on air Jordan sneakers, is here.
Mareapr.us sells retro-style sneakers in ankle length that are very popular. According to the store, sneakers are available in a variety of sizes and colors to suit modern buyers. Customers in Australia and Italy are the target markets for this store. Before shopping at the store, you should read the Mareapr Review.
What’s Mareapr Website All About?
Mareapr.us, an online shop specializing in sneakers, is a store you can trust. The store sells designer and fashionable sneakers that are based on current trends. The store stocks retro-style Air Jordan sneakers, which are carefully selected according to current trends.
Website claims to sell designer sneakers at discounted prices and accepts multiple payment methods. Customers are searching for additional information to determine Is Mareapr Legit, or if it is a scam.
- Site URL – https://www.mareapr.us/
- Product category – Shoes and Sneakers
- Payment Options – Stripe, Credit/Debit, and PayPal Payments
- Email Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Customer Support at +787-689-6216
- Address – 1800 Carr 2, Barceloneta Puerto Rico 00617, United States
- Domain Creation Date: 25 March 2022, 4 months and 2 days
- Email Newsletter Subscription – Subscription Available
- Shipping details – All orders will be shipped within 48 hours from the warehouse via DHL, FedEx and USPS. All orders are sent free of charge. Orders are shipped within 5-8 business days.
- Return Policy – You can return defective or damaged items within multiple days, as per Mareapr Review. The return deadline is not specified. Customers must pay a $20 restocking fee for any returned product. Within seven days of returning the product, the refund amount will be reflected on your account.
- Social Media – There are no logos for social media on the website.
Pros and Cons of Mareapr
- Men’s designer and fashionable shoes
- Air Jordan sneakers are available in a variety of styles and colors
- All products eligible for discounts
- Refunds and returns are possible
Cons of Mareapr
- Name of the owner is not known
- There is no social media account for the store
- It is unclear what the return and refund policy is
- Restocking fees are $20
Is Mareapr Legit or Scam?
Before you shop, make sure to inspect the store. Scammers can steal your information and you could be scammed by shopping at a website.
- The domain was registered on 25 March 2022, and it is less than six years old. It was only registered for one year and will expire on the 25th March 2023.
- After evaluating the website, we found that it had only a 1% trust score and 48.1% rank respectively. It is important to evaluate the website because of its low trust score.
- No Mareapr Review website has been created by any customers. It has not received any feedback or comments from online customers.
- The website does not share the owner’s name. The business establishment doesn’t own the address you share.
- The products are very similar to original Air Jordan sneakers and there are unrealistic discounts.
- They charge $20 to return products and a restocking fee of $20.
These factors make it impossible to trust the website for shopping. Before shopping, consumers should carefully evaluate the store.
No reviews, comments or feedback were found from customers. There are no Mareapr Review comments from customers and no testimonials or comments from online consumers.
We cannot access social media feedback or comments from social media users because the store isn’t active on them. To avoid being scammed, we encourage readers to thoroughly review the website before making a purchase.
Conclusion on The Topic
Mareapr.us sells a variety of sneakers online, including Air Jordan Sneakers. The store claims that it has received testimonials. We are unable to verify the legitimacy of Mareapr reviews. Therefore, we recommend that readers research the website before making any purchases to avoid being scammed.