You’re probably here because you’re a ferocious Fortnite player, and you cannot complete the new quest for the season. Isn’t it? Be assured that we’ll give you a step-by step guide to quickly eliminate and gather all three telescopic components in one Fortnite match.
So, whether you’re or are from United States, the United Kingdom or Canada Prepare to be informed on the best way to finish Chapter 3 Season 1 quest Chapter 3. Season 1. Quest and it’s Locations Fortnite Telescope on the map.
Let’s get started!
Fortnite is a cult online video game launched in 2017 and created by Epic Games. It comes with three distinct game modes including the survival game mode (Fortnite: Save the World) Battle royale (Fortnite Battle Royale), and sandbox (Fortnite Creative).
Save the World is available on Xbox One, PlayStation, Windows, and MacOS. It is not the only game available. Battle Royale and Fortnite Creative are also accessible for Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS devices.
In actual fact, during this year’s Gamer’s Choice Awards, Fortnite took home all of the awards nominated.
What are the Locations of Fortnite Telescope Concerning?
Chapter 3 Season 1(19th season of Fortnite) began on the 6th of December, 2021 and will conclude on 19 March 2022.
The new seasons bring more seasonal quests. The most popular quest that the Fortnite developers have announced isto destroy and find telescopic parts. However, this quest will only be available for a week and gamers are swarming for the reward of 25000 points!
Fans are having a blast because they don’t know where to find the telescope. Therefore, we have come to give you all locations of the Fortnite Telescope scattered in the Seven Outposts:
- Condo Canyon
- Camp Cuddle
- Daily Bugle
- Sanctuary (three telescopes)
- Greasy Grove
- Coney Crossroads
- Logjam Lumberyard
How Do I Discover Three Telescopic Parts in a Single Match?
The most effective method to do it is to land in the Sanctuary in the area where three telescopes are on hand. In addition, you have to arrive in Sanctuary or at any of the Seven Outpost to receive the second goal in the quest.
When we’ve completed the next goal we will be able to locate all three sanctuary locations of Fortnite Telescope:
- To find one of the telescopes, go to the northwest part in the Sanctuary. You’ll find the telescope close to a structure with the entrance to a huge space.
- The second telescope will explore the largest island in the vicinity of that of the Sanctuary located on the eastern coast. The telescope will be close to the building’s entrance.
- To get the third telescope go to the west part of the tiny island south of the (above) large island. This telescope is set against a structure.
Things to Remember
- The map you receive will show every location of the telescope, along with blue pins.
- To take the components to collect the parts, first eliminate the telescope using any tool.
They were places Fortnite Telescope was located and one of the frequent questions that are asked to Fortnite players in their new mission. We have listed all the most important aspects and the steps to how to locate the telescopes.