The guide contains honest Kiteok Reviews in order to assist customers in making the right purchasing decision.
Are you looking for apparel and gadgets that are leisure-based? Do you need to find the best electronic gadgets for your daily life? Kiteok.com offers online shopping. Make sure to check out the store carefully for many great reasons.
Kiteok.com ecommerce website offers a range of performance-based and leisure apparel as well as electronic gadgets. It claims to have a presence in the United States area and can ship worldwide. Before shopping at the store, however, it is recommended that reluctant customers read the Kiteok Comments.
What does Kiteok mean?
Kiteok, an online store that sells household goods, clothes, and gadgets, makes your life easier. The online store claims that they have some of most popular and best-selling products online. They also offer heavy discounts which is too good to be true.
After an evaluation, the website was found to be functional and simple in design. You can also get free shipping if your order is over $50 and you’re located in the United States. We found many loopholes which we will explain below. Read the reviews to find out Is Kiteok Legit, or a Scam.
- Website – https://www.kiteok.com/
- Products: Leggings & Lifestyle Products, Gadgets & Household Goods
- Payment Modes: PayPal and All Major Credit Cards
- Email Support – email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number – +1 302-499-3977
- Address – 12007, Bronzegate Place Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Domain Age – Six months, 26 Days, Created 6 Nov 2021
- Email Newsletter – Not Available
- Shipping and Delivery – All orders above $50 will be shipped and delivered free of charge. Orders less than $50 will be charged $9.95 Standard delivery takes between 8-12 days and processing time for orders below $50.
- Returns and Refund – All orders are covered by a 30-day exchange or return policy. customers must email support to request a return or exchange as per Kiteok. A refund is granted after an inspection for all returned items. It is usually issued within 12-24hrs of the receipt of the product.
- Social Media Presence – Logos Not Found
Pros at Kiteok
- Available product descriptions for all products
- Lifestyle and leisure-based appeals and products
- High-tech electronic gadgets
- All orders allow for returns and refunds
- Information about the owner is not available
- I am not active on social networks
- All orders below $50 are subject to $9.95 delivery
- Discounts can’t be guaranteed
Is Kiteok Legit or Scam?
As there are so many frauds, it is crucial to assess the website before buying. Kiteok.com has some worthwhile factors that can help you make the right purchasing decision.
- The domain was registered by the store six months ago on 6th of November 2021. The domain was reserved for one-year only, as it expires on 6th November 2022.
- The trust score and trust ranks for the store are 5% and 1.3% respectively, out of 100. Therefore, we strongly urge you to research the store before shopping.
- You can find many Kiteok reviews online that claim the store is a huge scam. It has had negative reviews and poor ratings.
- The owner’s identity has been kept secret and the store doesn’t have any active social media channels.
- These discounts sound too good to true and are designed to attract customers.
- The address belongs only to a single-family residence and not any business.
These factors alone are enough to make it a suspect and fraudulent online shopping destination. You should research the store’s website thoroughly before you shop.
What is the Customer Reviews?
The Kiteok Reviews have very low ratings and are mostly unfavorable. The store received many negative reviews with a 2-star rating. After an evaluation, we found that the store had received 100% negative comments and reviews.
Reviews indicate that the store is scamming customers by shipping the wrong products. Customers complain that they were sent socks after ordering a treadmill. A customer ordered the machine, but it was delivered with a shower cap. Avoid this scam by carefully researching and analysing the website. Additionally, you should read the tips and tricks for reporting PayPal scams.
Kiteok.com, an online marketplace selling various products and houseware, is a website. Many negative Kiteok Reviews, as well as poor rating feedback, are online. Also, there is a video review of the product with negative comments. We recommend that readers thoroughly investigate the store before they shop to avoid falling for scams. We also recommend that you read the useful tips on identifying scams and reporting them.
Have you bought any products from the shop? Comment below to share your experience.