Do you want glowing, rejuvenated skin? Are you concerned about how your skin looks? Many websites were launched across the United States. These sites claim to sell the highest quality and most natural skincare products.
However, it is essential to ensure that you verify the legitimacy of the website before purchasing products for your skincare. You may experience skin irritations if you use low-quality products. Check out this article to see if it Is a Reskine Scam Or Legit.
Reskine scam or legit?
- Details for the domain registry September 28th 2022
- The domain expiration day-September 28th, 2023
- Domain titlehttps://reskine.com
- Web Indexing26%
- Index at the web-This skin care e-shop received an index of 2 %.
- Ranking – The platform doesn’t gain rank.
- Social media The brand can be found on Twitter, YouTube TikTok and Instagram.
- Trust score- Site received a 23/100 level of trust.
- Reskine Reviews may be hard to find elsewhere on the web.
It is clear that the warning indicators and web pages have been authenticated by reliable sources.
What does Reskine mean?
Reskine sells beauty products online through an e-store. Reskine offers many skincare products such as natural serums.
- Website URL- https://reskine.com.
- Website type –An electronic store of skin care products that will help you glow and renew your skin. However, you need to know is Legit or a scam.
- E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Addresses — It is not shown.
- Phone number.No phone number was found for communication.
- Payments –PayPal, Apple Pay, Discover, American Express, Visa, Master Card.
- Return terms – Fourteen days
- Shipment policyOrders are shipped within 5 days. They are dealt with between 10-20 Days.
Pros Of Reskine:
- The website selling skincare products sells natural products.
- It claims its products are available after a quality inspection.
Cons for Reskine
- The website lists different company names.
- Due to its low trusted rank, the content cannot be trusted.
- Reskine offers only four products.
It is important to carefully shop for skincare products, as poor quality can have a negative impact on your skin. Reskine doesn’t have many comments from customers, and its social media channels redirect to Shopify. Finding user reviews was difficult.
For now, the Reskine website is just four days old. It is not possible to find buyer’s location. Here is where you can Request a refund from PayPal if you’re a victim to scamming.
Reskins’ lack of reviews and rank, as well as low score, index, makes us believe it to be a suspicious platform. Reskine Scam? Or Legit It’s not.
How you can get a complete refund on credit card fraud. Reskine’s e-shop: Did you visit it? Leave a comment below about your website experience.