You are now looking for the Dejavio Review. This is because you searched for dejavio.com reviews to see if it is legit or fraudulent.
You are in the right spot if so. Below, you will find the complete unbiased review of dejavio.com with 100% proof.
What is the dejavio.com website?
Dejavio sells Swing chair. According to scamadviser, the trust score for this site is 1/100.
The zero thought website has the most comprehensive list of scam websites. This is one of the best places to review an online store.
The Dejavio Website:
- Website name: Dejavio
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
- Contact number Not Mention
- Products Category Swing Chair,Best Sellers Rihanna Fall & Winter Styles, Spring New Arrivals Casual Wear, Yellowstone Specials, HAWAIIAN STYLE Rompers& Jumpsuits SPRING SALE – JEANS COLL
- Product Type: Elastic High Waist Butt Lifting Jeans. Camo Print Toe Stiletto Boots. Camo Print Zip up Puffer Coat. Solid Button Up Ruched Bust shirt. Colorblock Cardigan Tassel Cut Casual Long Woolen Coat.
- Payment options: MasterCard, Visa, MasterCard, JCB. Diners Club, AMEX. Discover. Maestro.
- Delivery Time: 1-5 Business Days
- Return Policy: Refunds and Exchanges will be accepted within 14 Days of the purchase date
- Social media Links: No social media links are available on this site.
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of the website. Keep checking the zerothought website for more information.
Review of Dejavio’s Disadvantages:
According to scamadviser, this website has a low trust score 1/10. increases the trust concern. Trust issues are created by the website domain being very young. It was registered on 2023-01-12, and it expires on 2024-01-11.
This website has many advantages:
- HTTPS, valid SSL certificate, is available for consumer safety.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the website. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about the site.
These are some points to show that the Dejavio website does not appear to be a scam.
- Website Age was registered on 2023-01-12, and expired on 2024-01-11
- Maximum Discount Offers: Get 10% Off
- Website Trust Score: 1/100 according to scamadviser.
- The legitimacy and contact address: 70-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardden London, England WC2H 9JQ.
- Customer Complaints – Not Found
- The legitimacy and use of the Email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds and Exchanges: Exchanges or Refunds will only be accepted within 14 Days of purchase.
Our opinion about Dejavio
According to scamadviser, this site’s trust rating is 1/100. This site has a low trust rating, which means that it is visited less often. Customers are required to give feedback. Another popular portal has raised red flags. We have looked at the prices to see if they are excessively high or low.