Do you want to send flowers from the farm to loved ones, and gift baskets you can purchase for purchase online at a reasonable cost from Canada? BloomEx.ca was extensively used during Valentine’s Day. But did you know that BloomEx.ca is not able to deliver orders on Valentine’s Day and on holidays?
Many of the reviews focused on delays in deliveries, absence of delivery and even substitution delays. But, did BloomEx.ca issued a confirmation email that the order was fulfilled? So, check out this article to find out whether Bloomex is legitimate?
Is BloomEx.ca Legit?
- BloomEx.ca Creation:14th April 2005 at 08:51:45 PM.
- BloomEx.ca The last update was at:3rd Februar 2020, 10:01:55 pm.
- BloomEx.ca Expiry date:after 30 days and 3 months, on 14 April 2025, at 04:00:00 am.
- BloomEx.ca Age:seventeen years, ten months with one-day old.
- Trust Index:BloomEx achieved a high 93 percent trust score.
- Origin of the site:The Country of Origin for BloomEx.ca is blocked.
- Status of Blacklisting:BloomEx.ca is not blacklisted by engine.
- Suspicious Websites Proximity:14/100, a negative highlight.
- Connection SecurityBloomEx.ca utilizes the safe HTTPS protocol.
- Contact Person:not mentioned on BloomEx.ca We’re looking into it to determine is Bloomex legit?
- Social media:BloomEx.ca is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest with more than 11,819 followers. Additionally, BloomEx.ca has more than 27 community partners.
- Owner’s contact:firstname.lastname@example.org and (613)228-7673 for Dimitri Lokhonia(founder and CEO).
BloomEx.ca is a well-known online flower shop located in Canada. BloomEx.ca has been serving customers since. BloomEx.ca delivers bouquets, flowers, as well as gift baskets the same day.
It is possible to add additional things like chocolates, toys or greeting cards as items to your bouquets of flowers and gift basket.BloomEx.ca is a company that delivers fresh flowers for a low price direct from farms.
BloomEx.ca featured products to test Are they legal? Bloomex legit?:
- Toronto Flowers
- Ottawa Flowers
- Montreal Flowers
- Calgary Flowers
- Vancouver Flowers
- Halifax Flowers
- Winnipeg Flowers
- Flower and Planter Baskets
- Mixed Bouquets
- Tulips and
- Baskets of gifts
- Buy flowers, bouquets, and gift baskets at:https://bloomex.ca.
- Social media links:Included for FB, Pinterest, Twitter, Community Partners as well as Google+. However it appears that the Google+ link is not working.
- Pricing:between $9.99 to $199.99 including discounts.
- Address:There is more than 14 outlets across the United States. The head office address is #4235,17th Street SE,Calgary,AB-T2G3W7.
- Customer Blogs and Reviews:customer rating is included on BloomEx.ca however blogging isn’t supported.
- General Terms and conditions:not listed on BloomEx.ca.A negative point to consider when checking is Bloomex legitimate?
- phone (or) WhatsApp number:WhatsApp number is The number isnot mentioned on BloomEx.ca. The number for customer service is 1(888)912-5666
- FAQs and Help:The help section is available, but FAQs aren’t available on BloomEx.ca
- Locator of stores:BloomEx.ca includes store locations for 14 outlets.
- DeliverySame day delivery when flowers, arrangements and gift baskets ordered prior to the time of 1:00 pm. costs–$19.98 Next day delivery–$14.99 and Morning Delivery–$18.98 and last minute Delivery–$14.99. BloomEx.ca will not offer delivery on holidays.
- Shipping Policies:BloomEx.ca ships to AU, UK, US, CH, NZ, and CA.
- tracking:not possible as tracking policy is not available in BloomEx.ca. However you can reach customer support. This is taken into consideration for checking whether Bloomex is legitimate?.
- Refund PolicyOrders are able to be cancelled in one hour via BloomEx.ca.
- Terms of Return:BloomEx.ca will replace your item. Returns are not accepted.
- Returnsas the replacement provides and no returns accepted. BloomEx.ca does not offer refunds.
- Email address:email@example.com.
- Method for Paymentonly for US$ through PayPal as well as all credit card majors.
- Newsletters:BloomEx.ca sends newsletters if customers subscribe to their email.
- Owner’s information:Dimitri Lokhonia is the chief executive officer and founder of Bloomex.
Pros:BloomEx.ca offers a bundle deal which includes chocolates, greeting cards as well as other items that come with gifts and flowers.BloomEx.ca provides a loyalty plan that allows you to earn 2.5 percent of your purchase price in Bloomex Bucks.Cons to look into is Bloomex legit? :There are some cons when purchasing from BloomEx.ca with the exception of a sluggish cancellation or return policy, as well as the refund policy.Customers Reviews:It is possible to find thousands of highly positive customer reviews available on BloomEx.ca that are above 4.5/5 stars. Five hundred and four reviews on Facebook have rated BloomEx.ca as 1.5/5 stars.More than 30,040 reviews on fourteen websites have were rated BloomEx.ca with an average rating of 2.5/5 stars. Furthermore, one highly positive YouTube review was posted for BloomEx.ca.Conclusion:BloomEx.ca is a legitimate site and has been answered Are Bloomex legitimate?. BloomEx.ca delivers internationally. BloomEx.ca has a very high credibility score as well as an Alexa Ranking. It has a low-risk profile. However there were mixed reviews for BloomEx.ca with an average that is 2.5/5 stars.Did you find the BloomEx.ca reviews useful? Comment below on BloomEx.ca critiques below.