Are you planning to buy a dress for a particular event? Dressfat is one of these websites. It has been operating in the United States since the last few days. Unfortunately, scammers are very common online. It is important to research any website thoroughly before you make a purchase. Don’t worry, you will find everything about dressfat. We recommend that you read our Dressfat Review to learn everything about this website.
This online shop sells clothing for women. They sell dresses such as slip dresses and little dresses, high-necked dresses, mid-length dresses, and high-waisted dresses. Dressfat was founded in 2018 and focuses on providing an e-commerce platform that allows cross-border exports.
Dress fat is expanding its global markets due to the huge growth of the internet. They have a highly skilled customer service team to meet all of their customers’ needs. According to the organisation, they have eight offices and more than 30 branches. We recommend that you read our Is dressfat Legit section before you buy any items from this site.
The Specification for dressfat.com
- Website link – https://www.dressfat.com/
- Category – They have a large selection of clothes for women.
- Domain age – Longer than 1 year
- Contact Number: +1 (903) 225-81303
- Office Address – 1132 E Cooper Dr, Palatine, Illinois 60074, US
- Shipping Charge – All orders over 59$ qualify for free shipping
- Email address – Services@Dressfat.Com
- Newsletter – No data available.
- Social Media Links – It’s Accessible.
- Delivery Policy – 5-8 Business Days
- Refund Policy – No data available
- Exchange Policy – Access to data is not possible
- Within 14 days, return policy
- Payment Methods: PayPal, American Express MasterCard, Visa, Discover
To learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of shopping at dressfat.com, read Dressfat Review
Here are some of the benefits of shopping at dressfat.com.
- Dressfat.com has the main contact information for the company.
- You can find a variety of clothing for women at this store.
- Dressfat.com is HTTPS secure.
- Dressfat has social media links.
Here are some of the drawbacks to shopping at dressfat.com.
- Information about the owner is not available.
- Dressfat is expensive.
- This website’s user interface is unresponsive and slow.
- They do not offer any discounts on the website.
Is Dressfat Legit?
Due to increasing internet fraud, online shopping has become more risky. It is important to do thorough research before purchasing from an unknown website. It is a good idea to research the following features of the website before you make a purchase.
- Domain Creation Date – 18/08/2021
- Domain Expiration Date: 18/08/2023
- Social Media Connection – Only Facebook’s link will work.
- Policies – Many online shops use the same policies. Website does not provide information about the products.
- Originality of Address – Many sites use the same address, so it is an incorrect address.
- The Owner Information – These information are not available on this website.
- Customer Reviews – There are no Dressfat Reviews from customers.
- Dressfat does not offer discounts on women’s clothing at a realistic price.
- Content Quality – Only 60% are original and unique. The remaining 40% have been copied from other websites.
- Trust Score – The trust score of the website is 60%. This is the website’s average trust index.
- Alexa Rank – The Alexa rank for dressfat is 2167609 which indicates that the website is not very popular.
- Index Rank – The index rank for dressfat is 42.4 of 100. This indicates that the website may be questionable.
Customer’s Dressfat Review
There are no customer reviews on the website. Unlike other websites, there are no customer reviews online. Websites that are attracting new visitors need to have customer reviews.
The Bottom Line
Many items are sold on this website, including slip dresses, small dresses, and high-waisted dresses. This website is not reliable because of several issues. Many important facts are also missing from the website. All the important points have been covered in our Dressfat Review.