The Internet makes it possible to complete a wide range of tasks. It is a platform that users can connect with other users and easily make purchases. Although it was previously possible to purchase clothes or appliances, as well as other items online, buying prescriptions online is also feasible.
There are a lot of websites that offer similar services. It’s important to know whether it’s legitimate prior to using the services. This article will explore Costplusdrugs.com popular across the United States and clarify if it’s genuine or fake.
What is Cost Plus Drugs Website?
To comprehend the website We made the decision to do an in-depth study. According to our research the website is owned by Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company. The website is claimed to be an online pharmaceutical company or online pharmacy offering top-quality medicines at an affordable price.
In addition, the company strives to provide users with an entirely transparent platform that reveals the costing of medicines and help patients get access of medications at a reasonable cost. In the next section, we’ll learn more about Costplusdrugs.com. Continue reading until the conclusion.
More Information About The Cost Plus Drugs Website
- Users can look up the medicine they are looking for alphabetically or by entering an medical issue.
- In addition, patients can also contact their doctor by contacting their doctor’s office for guidance on prescriptions.
- According to reports, Mark Cuban is one of the investors in the pharmacy, as is the CEO Dr. Alexander Oshmyanky.
- Additionally, only a limited quantity of medicines are available at pharmacies, and customers can purchase online in all of the United States.
Costplusdrugs com – Is It Legit Or Fake?
Each website must be able to meet the quality standards to ensure that users are not lulled into a false sense of security or scammed. Be sure to read the guidelines listed below:
- Website’s Trust Score site has an average score of 45%.
- Domain Age: This site was launched on July 1, 2020.
- Domain ExpiryDate: The domain expires on the 01 July 2022
- Customer Reviews: There’s no review from a customer on Trustpilot. There are only a few comments accessible via social networks.
- Contact Details: The website lacks relevant contact information other than an email ID email@example.com where you can raise inquiries for press or investors.
Based on the above criteria and in line with Costplusdrugs.com We recommend that users conduct a thorough research on an individual basis prior to using the services offered by the site.
The site was made 1 1/2 years prior to. In addition its overall trust rating of around 45 percent. In addition, when we did a deeper examination, we could not find any customer reviews online. There are only a handful of comments accessible via social networks. Therefore, we suggest users to research and look into the subject individually.