Are you considering updating an exciting gaming feature in an online multiplayer game that is popular? If so, then read this article to the very end to soak up all relevant information about this subject.
Gamers from both the United Kingdom and United States are thrilled to announce the latest version of their most-loved multiplayer game. The new version also offers many gaming benefits and technological updates to improve the game’s modes of play and save data options. Learn more about among Us Link Account.
About Among Us
Among Us is an online multiplayer game developed in the social deduction and party genre. Innersloth is the creator and publisher of this renowned game. Marcus Bromander is the designer of the game, and Forest Willard is the main programmers. The major creators of this game is Marcus Bromander and Amy Liu.
The game is being played for download on Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S. The game experienced a huge increase in popularity between 2020 and. The creators of content from Brazil as well as South Korea played a significant part in the promotion of this online game.
Among Us Link Account
- Choose”ACCOUNT” from the “ACCOUNT” option available on the left-hand side in the Among Us home menu.
- Once you have selected the option, select then the “Link Account” button that will appear on the screen of gaming.
- Select “Reset Account” on the next pop-up.
- A second pop-up window with a URL opens. Paste the URL in any browser that supports web browsing, and this URL will take users to a web page that will connect to the existing account.
- The last step is the choice of the accounts that have to be linked. Users can select an account from the options.
Advantages of Account Linking
- The creation of a the Among Us Link Account across various platforms allows players to play from a different location on different gaming devices and without losing any data previously stored.
- The process of linking accounts helps gamers to have a continuous game flow without interruptions, thereby making it easier for the player.
- The player has the option of choosing from a variety of online gaming service providers recommended on the Among Us platform.
- The linking method is able to save the gaming information of the user in the cloud system, so that they can play again at their previous level of gaming. Find out more details about Among Us Link Account.
- Once an account has been linked to a specific platform, users can login to the account on any gaming device.
- The services currently are available currently to Steam, Epic Games, Google Play, Apple, Xbox Live, Windows 10 and itch.io.
- The linking feature currently isn’t available for Nintendo Switch users. Nintendo Switch will be developing the linking capability to Nintendo switch in the next days.
Online multiplayer exploded in the aftermath of the pandemic, as well as the lockdowns associated with it. Gaming industry witnessed an increase in the number of games in recent times.