Los Angeles is your home and you love it from the bottom. Are you looking to express your appreciation and love for Los Angeles? Vivala.us, a brand store, sells clothes and accessories. It allows worldwide customers to show their love for LA. It is inspired by pop culture and offers a variety of t-shirts, sweatshirts, accessories, home decor, and other products. Before you shop, please review the Vivala reviews.
Vivala is more that a fashion brand. It also offers a unique collection of fashion accessories and clothing to show your love for Los Angeles. It sells a variety of t-shirts, sweatshirts and accessories. Gift cards are also available to worldwide customers who want to show their appreciation for the city.
According to the store, the profits from the sale of the products support and promote Los Angeles’ creative culture and inspire the next generation of creative minds. It is the brand that everyone can enjoy. But is Vivala Legit a Scam? Let’s find the truth.
- Website Link – https://www.vivala.us/
- Product Category: Sweatshirts, Sweatshirts and Gift Cards, Home Decor, Accessories, and Tess
- Email Support – email@example.com
- Payment Options: Credit Card, PayPal, Wallet Payments
- Store Address – 10880 Wilshire Boulevard #1101 Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Phone number – Not available
- Email Subscription – Newsletter Subscriber Available
- Domain Age – Four years, one month, and ten days Domain created on 25 June 2018.
- Shipping and Delivery – There is no information on the website
- The website does not include a Return and Refund Policy.
- Social Media Presence – According to Vivala, the store has a page on Instagram
- This store offers a chance for Los Angeles to show its love
- There are many types of clothing and accessories that can be worn as fashion accessories.
- Fashion clothing inspired from the pop art culture in the city
- 100% of the profits are used to promote culture and art in the city
- Brand artist Andre Miripolsky coined the phrase
Cons Of Vivala
- The website is missing crucial information
- Telephone support is not possible
- Shipping and refund policies are not available.
- The website does not have testimonials or reviews.
Is Vivala Legit Scam or Legit ?
Before ordering any product, it is essential to verify the legitimacy of the store. After evaluating Vivala.us we discovered the following tips that can help you determine if the store is safe to shop in.
- The domain was registered four years ago, on 25 June 2018. It was last updated on 30 June 2022. The domain registration was extended to 25 June 2023.
- The trust index is 33%. We are unable to find the Alexa ranking or trust rating. It is important to do extensive research before you shop at Vivala.us.
- Even though this website is four years old, Vivala Review is not available online. So, it creates suspicion in buyers’ minds.
- Although the website shares the name of the founder, the number for phone support is not available. This confusion is caused by the fact that the store’s shared address is owned by many commercial establishments.
- We have not seen any unreasonable discounts on the website.
- The store is active on social networks.
Because of loopholes, the website cannot be considered 100% legitimate. We urge buyers and readers to thoroughly research the website before placing an order.
The store’s legitimacy is confirmed by customer reviews. However, there are no Vivala reviews found on the website. It is a relatively new website that has not attracted attention from shoppers and online buyers for four years.
We haven’t found any testimonials, feedback or comments on social media platforms. It is therefore difficult to verify its legitimacy. To avoid being scammed, it is important that every consumer thoroughly researches and examines the website before making a purchase.
Vivala.us sells fashion clothing and accessories online. It is not able to grab attention from online shoppers so you won’t see any Vivala reviews to back up the claims made on this website.
To avoid being swindled or fraudmed, it is strongly recommended that consumers thoroughly research any website or product before placing an order.