This article provides information on the USPS COVID Scam and other relevant information.
This virus has caused a lot of destruction to property and life across the globe and has caused devastating impacts on almost every nation. It’s not completely rid of the disease There’s always a possibility of a new outbreak increasing in a sudden increase in the daily cases.
One method to keep this virus in control is to prevent the spread of the virus that requires effective testing. U.S.PS COVID scam is now a hot topic in relation to the similar. This question is getting interest in this region of the United States and the surrounding regions. Continue reading this article for more details about this scam.
What is USPS?
The USPS or the United States Postal Service is an agency located in the US that provides postal services throughout the United States as well as other related regions and zones. It’s an independent organization which is under the direct control that of the US federal government. It is also noteworthy that it’s one of the few agencies legally authorized by the constitution.
USPS COVID Scam is getting attention due to the current plan of the government that involves COVID testing kits’ distribution by USPS within the United States.
What is USPS COVID Testing?
- Test kits for COVID were sold quickly and some could not obtain the kits. Federal government officials have come to an agreement together with the USPS to provide free test kits to those who need them.
- The USPS’s website USPS and then go to the appropriate page in order to get their free testing kits.
- Users are required to provide the required personal information in order to obtain four COVID kits.
More details regarding USPS COVID scam
Let’s take a look at the relevant information about the scam that’s growing in popularity in relation to the scam mentioned above.
- It is important to take note that there’s only a one-time delivery of the free Kits to one specific address within the program mentioned above.
- Users must sign up on the official website in order to access the free kit.
- In the short period of establishing the official website for registration, scammers made a number of fake websites using the same URL in order to deceive users.
- The websites do not offer any tools, but rather try to sabotage privacy of the users and steal valuable data.
- The USPS COVID scamis is gaining popularity as numerous similar websites have been discovered to date and is cause of worry.
- We suggest users be cautious and make sure that they’re on the official registration site.
The Final Verdict
A thorough testing process is vital in order to limit the spread of Coronavirus and keep the issue from getting worse.
Naturally testing kits are a popular product so the government of America has decided to offer these kits for free via the USPS. However, scammers are luring users by offering free kits in this manner.