Are you currently curious about what tuna fish is and ways you can get one out of Fortnite? Then, you’re in the best place within this publish, we’ll take a look at what tuna fish is, its uses, and the way to buy one.
Fortnite continues to be charge game on fight royale for any lengthy while Worldwide due to the game play, updates, and graphics. The updates are earning tremendous changes towards the game and presenting something totally new often, and tuna fish is one.
Tell us much more about Tuna Fortnite Fish further within this publish.
What’s Tuna Fish in Fortnite?
It is similar to one of several outfits hanging around however, it’s highly customizable, and players can style it nonetheless they want. But to obtain tuna fish, you have to play the map and collect specifics which will help to unlock this outfit.
Tuna fish is part of the fight pass, but fortunately, you do not require a fight pass to gather the needed things with this outfit. You have to collect color bottles, rainbow ink (optional), and character styles to get the Tuna fish styles. Tell us the locations from the color bottles.
Color Bottle Locations in Fortnite Map to obtain Tuna Fortnite Fish
You will find around 21 types of Color bottles around the area. Here is their email list of locations:
• Leafy Eco-friendly – Contained in Stealthy Stronghold.
• Desert Sand – Contained in remains west of Enjoyable Park.
• Banana Yellow- Contained in Rainbow Rentals.
• Codename G.R.N – Contained in Corny Crops.
• Recruit Eco-friendly – Contained in Weeping Forest bridge.
• Slurp Turquoise – Contained in Sludgy Swamp.
• Frozen Blue – You’ll find it in Barrier Castle.
• Diamond Blue- Contained in Gorgeous Gorge.
• Mesmerizing Purple – Contained in remains south of Believer Beach.
• Stone Gray – Contained in Mount F8. You have to grab this to obtain Tuna Fortnite Fish.
• Robotic Gray – Contained in Destroyed dish.
• Knight Crimson – Contained in Fort Crumpet.
• Cuddly Pink- Contained in Steamy stacks.
• Renegade Red – Contained in Boney Burbs.
• Ruby Red – Contained in Lockie’s Lighthouse.
• V-Labs Green – Contained in Misty Meadows.
• Midas Gold – Contained in Catty Corner.
• Ghoulish Eco-friendly – Contained in Shanty Town.
• Crystaline blue- Contained in remains south of Dirty Docks.
• Brite Crimson – Contained in Retail Row.
• Pumpkin Orange – Contained in the Orchard.
All of these are the varieties and locations from the Color Bottles, but for the additional styling of Tuna Fortnite Fish, you should also collect rainbow ink and Character styles.
The Ultimate Verdict
Tuna Fish may be the latest and many different outfit in Fortnite, which means you should try it out should you haven’t already. Take a look at here to obtain the location of Color Bottles into the spotlight.
Have you ever already attempted the Tuna Fish outfit? Tell us your thoughts about the outfit within the comment section below. Also, do share this Tuna Fortnite Fish publish to allow others learn about it.