From the year 2001 till the present time, Honda Activa has been one of the best-selling scooters in the Indian two wheeler market. In fact, it is considered the highest-selling scooter and two wheeler in the country due to Honda, the manufacturing company reaching a 1.3 Cr sales figure.
Due to the practical usage of this scooter, it became fairly popular among Indian citizens. Moreover, in Honda Activa, the company was able to reduce fuel usage by fifteen percent which is a significant figure. People of all ages and socio-economic backgrounds can easily afford second hand Activa in Bangalore where the use of vehicles for transportation is very high.
Here is a list of advantages you will receive if you opt for a second hand Activa in Bangalore:
- As a family-oriented scooter, Honda Activa offers practical utility and it can be easily controlled by people of all ages.
- A second hand Honda Activa in Bangalore is easily affordable due to its low price and reduced maintenance cost.
- It offers good reliability options.
- You can choose multiple models according to your preferences and utility.
- The seating capacity is decent and comfortable for all the users.
Which Honda Activa model you should purchase
Honda Activa has been there in the Indian two wheeler market for almost two decades since it officially arrived in the year 2001. If you don’t have a specific choice in your mind and don’t want to purchase the latest models (Honda Activa 6G and Honda Activa 125) then you can go for Activa 2G which arrived on the market in 2009 or you can also choose between Activa 3G, Activa 4G and Activa HET.
Nevertheless, you shouldn’t opt for the very early versions of the Honda Activa else it may end up bringing you trouble. According to the new law, scooters older than 15 years will have to acquire a fitness certificate from respective authorities which can become the reason of your headache.
In reality, there is no specific price for a second hand Activa in Bangalore. The selling price of a second hand Activa in Bangalore is heavily dependent upon factors like vehicle history, condition of the vehicle and its parts, repair cost, insurance claim history, how many kilometers the Activa has traveled, etc. It can also vary according to the location or seller’s choice.
The ex-showroom price of the brand new Honda Activa models are:
- Honda Activa 6G – Rs. 71,335/-
- Honda Activa 125 – Rs. 75, 761/-
If you are able to purchase any one of the above-mentioned models as a second hand vehicle then you will be able to utilize all their features at probably half the price.
If you are looking for a fair price for the second hand Activa then you should check out Beepkart. It is an online two wheeler selling platform where you will be able to find the second hand bikes and scooters of your choice including all the models of Honda Activa at an affordable price. Moreover, you also won’t have to deal with issues associated with the purchase of a second hand Activa if you buy the scooter directly from Beepkart.
Here is an extensive list of features for the Honda Activa:
- All the Activa models have highly powerful engines which assure optimal on-road performance that is beyond what you can expect.
- The reliability and improved mileage (with a 15 percent increase in fuel efficiency) is the reason why it has become highly successful in the Indian competitive two wheeler market. Due to similar reasons a lot of people want to purchase second hand Activa in Bangalore.
- Each and every model of Honda Activa is available in different but unisex colours and that is why it is also convenient for usage.
- Due to its reasonable price people from different economic backgrounds are easily able to purchase second hand Honda Activa without any second thoughts (also the reason why it has tasted success in the two wheeler market).
- Fuel efficiency, improved quality structure, affordable maintenance cost, etc. have always kept second hand Activa in Bangalore way ahead of its competitors.
Specification of different Honda models
Honda Activa 6G
- CBS braking system
- Tubeless tire
- 109CC engine
- 3 years standard warranty
- BS-VI emission standard
- Electric start and automatic gear shifting
Honda Activa 125
- 60 kmpl mileage
- Disc brake system
- 123.97 CC engine
- Air cooling system
Honda Activa models come in various colours (six different colours for Honda Activa 6G and 5 different colours for Honda Activa 125). Here is the list of colours you can choose from while purchasing a second hand Activa in Bangalore:
Honda Activa 6G
- Matte Axis Grey Metallic
- Pearl Precious White
- Rebel Red Metallic
- Matte Magnificent Copper Metallic
- Decent Blue
Honda Activa 125
- Pearl Nightstar Black
- Strontium Silver Metallic
- Heavy Grey Metallic
- Rebel Red Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
The affordability and mileage of all the Honda models over the years have made it the best scooter in the Indian two wheeler market. Both the standard and deluxe edition of Honda 6G with a 109 CC engine has a mileage of 50 kilometers per liter. On the other hand, Honda 125 which has a 125CC engine gives a mileage of 60 kilometers per liter.
Both the models of second hand Activa in Bangalore have automatic gear shifting features along with a 4-stroke engine and a fan cooling system.
After skimming through the above-mentioned details about the second hand Activa in Bangalore, if you are interested in purchasing one then you should check the second hand Activa Beepkat. Beepkart is an online second hand two wheeler selling platform that offers scooty and bikes of different brands and models at an affordable price.
Moreover, if you purchase the Activa directly from Beepkart you won’t have to worry about things like vehicle history, maintenance, insurance, repair cost, etc. The available second hand two wheelers in this platform have already been checked and repaired by professional two wheeler mechanics. So choose your bike from Beepkart and be ready to ride today!