If you’re looking for an amazing and exotic travel destination, Sydney Australia should be at the top of your list. With its world-famous opera house and stunning coastal views, Sydney offers something for everyone. Here are 8 things you absolutely must do when visiting this beautiful city.
Just a few things to bear in mind before you get to this fantastic destination. Be sure to plan your trip well in advance. Sydney can be quite crowded during peak tourist season, so it’s best to book your tickets and accommodation well in advance and plan your dates. If you’re coming from abroad you can fly into Sydney’s Kingsford Smith Airport. The airport is located just a few miles from the city centre, making it easy to get around.
Hopefully you’ll have arrived safely. Now let’s look at some of the best things to do while you’re there.
1) Visit the Opera House – The Sydney Opera House is one of Australia’s most iconic landmarks and a must-see for any visitor. Take a tour of this amazing building, learn about the inner workings, its history and maybe even enjoy a performance at one of the world’s most famous opera houses.
2) Explore the Harbour – Sydney Harbour is one of the most beautiful in the world and offers a variety of activities for visitors. Take a ferry ride, go swimming, fishing or sailing or just enjoy the stunning views. And, of course, there’s Sydney Harbour Bridge which is a must-see landmark.
3) Check out The Star Sydney Casino – The Star Sydney is one of the city’s most popular casinos and the second largest in the country. It offers a variety of gaming options, restaurants and bars. Visitors can also enjoy live entertainment at the casino. Alternatively, if you enjoy playing casino games but fancy a night in, there are plenty of online casino bonuses that give no deposit free spins in Australia.
4) Visit the Zoo – Sydney’s Taronga Zoo is home to over 2,000 animals from across the globe and is one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Take a cable car ride to the top of the zoo for incredible views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline.
5) Relax On Bondi Beach – Bondi Beach is Sydney’s most famous beach and a must-visit for any traveller. Enjoy the sun, sand and surf or take a walk along the stunning coastal cliffs. With its beautiful white sand and clear blue waters, it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular beaches in Australia.
6) Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens – The Royal Botanic Gardens are one of the largest in the world and offer a variety of activities for visitors. Take a stroll through the gardens, learn about the plants and wildlife or enjoy a picnic in one of the many beautiful spots.
7) Nightlife In Sydney – Sydney is home to a vibrant nightlife scene and there are a variety of bars, clubs and pubs to enjoy. Dance the night away at one of the city’s many nightclubs or enjoy a quiet drink at a cozy pub.
8) Shopping In Sydney – Sydney is a shopper’s paradise and offers a variety of shops, malls and markets to explore. Find designer labels, local art and souvenirs to take home with you.
These are just a few of the many things to do when visiting Sydney Australia. With its world-famous landmarks, stunning beaches and vibrant nightlife, there’s something for everyone in this amazing city. So, what are you waiting for? With so much to see and do, you’ll never be bored in this amazing city and you’ll wish you stayed for longer!