Dubai is a beacon of opulence, luxury, and lavishness. If you Are looking to treat yourself to some 5-star accommodations while visiting this world-class city, you have come to the right place. Getting the best hotel deals in Dubai can be challenging because there are so many amazing options in every price range
To help you find the perfect place to stay during your trip, we have compiled our top tips for getting the best deals on luxury hotels when traveling to Dubai:
Look for a package deal at a 5-star hotel that includes food, drinks and spa treatments.
You may be surprised to find that the best way to save money on your trip is by booking a package deal at a 5-star hotel. Package deals include food, drinks, spa treatments and more.
If you are traveling with friends or family members who like to eat out, then this type of deal can be a great way to try new restaurants. For example, every Friday night at The Oberoi Hotel Dubai there is an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet for guests staying in their hotel rooms. With so many different cuisines available—Indian, Italian, Japanese—you will have dozens of options to choose from!
Package deals are also a good way to try new spas where you can relax after a long day exploring Dubai’s vibrant city streets or its sandy beaches. At H Hotel Dubai for example there is an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lush vegetation that provides shade during hot summer days as well as plenty of space for tanning if needed (which likely won’t be necessary since most locals claim sunburns are caused by excessive exposure).
Choose a hotel with high ratings for service.
Once you have decided on the kind of hotel that best suits your needs, it is time to start looking at the reviews.
- Check the online reviews from other guests. If a majority of them say things like “beautiful rooms” and “friendly staff,” this is likely a good indicator that the hotel will provide good service in general.
- Pay attention to how close each hotel is to your favorite attractions and places you want to visit in Dubai. A hotel that’s near public transit will make getting around much easier for everyone with luggage or strollers.
- Make sure the location of your chosen luxury Dubai hotels allows easy access to public transportation, such as taxis and buses (which are plentiful throughout Dubai), so it can be much easier if someone wants to venture out into town by themselves while others stay behind at their room.
Choose a hotel that is close to your favorite attractions.
Dubai is a city built on tourism, so it is important to book a hotel that is convenient for your needs. If you are going to be out and about more than you are staying in your room, make sure the location of your hotel is one of its most appealing aspects. It can be frustrating to have to drive through heavy traffic just to get from point A (your hotel) to point B (wherever else you want to go).
If walking is an option for getting around town, take advantage of it! But if walking is not feasible, look into public transportation options like buses or water taxis instead of relying solely on taxis—it will save money and help build up those biceps.
Choose a hotel you can book on the same day for an even better price.
You can also save money by booking a package deal. Packages are great because they include all your meals, entertainment, and even transportation to and from the airport. They can be booked on the same day of your trip for an even better price.
Pick a hotel with a rooftop pool or beach access so you can enjoy the sunshine.
If you are looking to bask in the sun and swim in crystal clear waters, then look for hotels that have rooftop pools or beach access. Not only is it great for tanning and swimming, but most people find that having easy access to water makes them feel more relaxed and helps them relax after a long day of work.
Dubai is one of the most luxurious cities in the world and these tips will help you get deals on top hotels!
Here is how to book the best luxury hotel deals in Dubai:
- Keep an eye on the calendar. If you know when you want to go, look at what kind of rates are available during those times. For example, if you want to go in December, check out the prices then and compare them with what was being offered in June and July (which are peak travel months).
- Book directly through the hotel’s website rather than using Expedia or another third-party site. This will give you access to any deals they may be offering directly through their own site that might not be available elsewhere.
Looking for a place to stay in Dubai?
H Hotel Dubai is a 5-star hotel in Dubai. This hotel offers an array of services and amenities to ensure you have an unforgettable staycation.
Located just 25 minutes from Dubai International Airport, H Hotel Dubai is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a convenient location with easy access to all major attractions, shopping centers and restaurants.
Each room at H Hotel Dubai is spacious and comfortable with luxurious amenities such as a work desk, minibar and balcony views that give guests a taste of luxury living in this modern city.
Dubai is one of the most luxurious cities in the world, so you are sure to find something amazing if you follow these tips for booking a hotel. If you have any questions about booking your next luxury getaway, leave a comment below!