Gone are the days when cannabis products could only be smoked: now, there are many convenient forms on the market, from drops and extracts to gummies. The latter type is worth discussing in more detail, as it is becoming more and more popular and in demand.
Does Eating Cannabis Provide Efficiency?
Some people believe that oral cannabis products are less therapeutic than smoking blends, but this is not the case. Various medicines in the form of cannabis tinctures were used in Chinese and Indian folk medicine as early as the early 19th century.
In addition to tinctures, bhang was also popular — this is a special drink that was prepared from various plant materials of cannabis (usually leaves + flowers). It was consumed during various religious holidays, most often during Holi.
The fashion for cannabis food products appeared in the states in the second half of the last century. At first, it was just teas, oils, and dried powders to add to baked goods, but by the current year, the assortment has increased greatly, including sweets, chocolates, capsules, and of course, chewing gummies.
About THC-O Gummies
Now about 35 states have already decided on the legalization of cannabis, which means that a large part of the population can try cannabis for the first time. But what about those people who want to get a new experience but do not smoke? They can just choose innovative chewy treats — THC-O gummies or options with another main constituent element in the composition.
Of course, this delicacy is unlikely to become a doctor’s prescription since oral preparations tend to have less precise dosing. However, gummies thc are ideal for facilitating chronic fatigue syndrome, mild anxiety, agitation, or mental overstrain.
Advantages of Using THC-O Gummies
In general, there are a lot of useful things from applying THC-O gummies:
- consumers can enjoy relaxation without worrying about the health risks of smoking;
- this is a fairly effective way to treat the pain of various origins (toothache, menstrual pain, muscle pain, etc.), which is not stopped by analgesics — patients can refuse opiates in favor of cannabinoids;
- synthetic cannabinoids are suitable for people who want to achieve pain relief but cannot take NSAIDs due to gastropathy side effects (for example, patients with chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer, GERD);
- the use of cannabinoids can reduce inflammation in the presence of an infection or during rehabilitation after a physical injury;
- gummies help unlock your creativity, as the therapeutic effects of THC-O include an increase in cerebral blood flow.
In addition, gummies are great for anxiety, which is a fairly common problem these days. Many give positive comments about using this product for regular anxiety attacks and occasional incidents. It can also be quite effective for getting rid of insomnia, as well as depressed mood and obsessive thoughts.
However, to guarantee a great effect, it is best to consult your doctor to make sure that THC-O gummies will be relevant to your situation.