Are you worried about the trackers in a popular game of words? Let us know the entire details surrounding the process of tracking and then evaluate other important aspects related to this subject.
Word game lovers of New Zealand, Australia, India as well as Australia, India United States, and the United Kingdom are eager to learn about the tracking feature which may not be the best feature for a player to work with.
Ad-trackers are utilized for marketing purposes. let’s look at and analyze the options to block Wordle from being tracked.
More About Wordle Tracking
A post on Forbes on February 19th, 2022 by cyber-expert Davey Winder raised concern among thousands of Wordle users over the methods used to track ads currently employed by Wordle.
Wordle has undergone several changes since it was acquired from The New York Times from the developer Josh Wardle for a whopping seven figures. The first was ad trackers being installed to help monetize the massive web traffic.
David Winder also mentioned detecting various trackers that could be in play while playing Wordle on a browser. Additionally he included the screen shots of ad trackers with his post regarding The Stope Game.
What is the reason Wordle So Popular?
- Wordle is a popular word game created and developed by Josh Wardle, gained popularity following its launch in the month of October 2021.
- Wordle’s game-play impressed word game fans across the world and website traffic continued to increase with time.
- Josh Wardle was the publisher from October 2021 until January 2022.
- The game begins by giving an appropriate five-letter word.
- The player must complete the word game in a minimum of six attempts.
- The game features three colors to guide correct answers and assist the player with clues. The colors are green, yellow, and grey.
- Ad-trackers are a common feature in the field of digital marketing and advertising websites that are monetizing traffic typically use trackers often.
- Gizmodo.com also reported on the presence of trackers when playing wordle games.
- The introduction of trackers from The New York Times on Wordle has not affected the gaming experience and hasn’t hindered the seamless gaming experience until now.
- Numerous tricks and tips can be found to help you avoid being lost in Wordle.
How do I block Wordle Advertiser Trackers?
- The mobile users are able to install tracker blockers to immediately block trackers. Let’s study of the processes with the Stope Wordle.
- IOS users can utilize web browsers, such as Safari and Google Chrome, that can help greatly in keeping trackers off. In addition, you can use browser extensions to disable trackers.
- Another easy way to avoid being tracked is to play Wordle offline. Disable your mobile data and start playing your favorite game without being traced.
The majority of websites use Ad-trackers to improve their advertising and marketing aspects that are associated with the content of the site.
Have you tried to apply the suggestions and tricks mentioned in the above article to stop Wordle? If yes, leave a post a comment about it below.