Since 2020, the Coronavirus pandemic has gripped the globe. It has spread again around the world, and there has been no relief. Research also shows that virus cases are mutating at a faster rate in the United States.
The government agencies and health department have taken every precaution to ensure citizens are safe. Safercovid.org, which redirects to another website and offers information about safety norms, is one example of such a website.
Let’s see if Safercovid.org is legit.
Research shows that safer covid is a platform supported and funded by the National Institutes of Health. It is supported by research by the NIH and CDC as well as other institutions that use their science tools to manage the pandemic’s growing risk.
We found that the website contains a lot of information about how to get your home covid test. We will be discussing whether Safercovid.org is legitimate or a bogus website in the next section.
Get More Information on Safercovid.org
- It has to be noted that the website redirects to https://careevolution.com/safer_covid/.
- According to research, the United States presents the safer covid website to citizens. It is a leading hospital system and offers health plans to more than 130 million Americans.
- You can have your COVID-19 screening done in less than a minute using their MyDataHelps app on iOS, Android, and web. It is also recommended for use as a Return to Work Screening Tool.
- Its SAFER COVID Personal Risk Assessment tool helps in managing the risks of pandemics
Is Safercovid.org Legit Or a Scam
To prove the legitimacy of this section, we decided to examine a few parameters. Please take care.
- Trust Score & Rank: This website has a trust score 78% and a rank 50.8/100.
- Domain age: This website domain was created two years ago, on the 18th of June 2020.
- Domain Expiry The domain will expire on the 18th of June 2023.
- ReviewsThere are currently no reviews from customers about this website.
All information is gathered from internet sources. It appears to be Safercovid.org Legit based on the parameters. It is recommended that you do thorough research about the person before using these services. Also, be aware of similar websites.
The National Institutes of Health and CareEvolution funded the website. It also has a high trust score of 78% and was created many years ago. Safercovid.org also provides information to citizens about MyDataHelps, which can be used to screen for any reason, including returning from work. It is a simple application that was created by experts to combat the growing pandemic.
We also sourced information from the internet and the site.
Are you familiar with the application? Are there any other details or aspects you would like to share? You can also share your thoughts, experiences, and feedback below in the comments section. This will benefit other users and potential users.