Are you looking for comfortable and leisure furniture to enjoy your outdoor space? We will be discussing an ecommerce store that promises the highest quality furniture in the United States and around the globe.
Lowesmall seems to have many outlets that make out-of-the world claims. We did extensive research and put together these Lowesmall Reviews. We hope this helps you to make an informed decision and makes your job easier.
What is Lowesmall?
Let’s first look at some basics before we get into the details. According to Lowesmall’s website, it is an emerging small business. The company claims it is a young team with passion who are looking to create beautiful furniture for their home.
The company’s core purpose is to offer trustworthy ventures that are customer-oriented for the people of the United States and the rest of the world. We are not surprised to question Is Loweresmall Legit when they claim to offer the highest quality products for households at reasonable prices.
Specifications for the website
- The website link is https://lowesmall.com.
- The majority of products are patio chairs, outdoor lounging and dining sets.
- The date of domain creation for the website was 16 April 2022.
- You can contact them via email@example.com.
- Their contact number is not listed on the website.
- A newsletter option is available on the website.
- Website does not mention the company address.
- To make payments, customers can use VISA or Mastercard, AMEX, PayPal, or both. Lowesmall Review would also like to mention the cash-on-delivery option.
- The customer may return the product within 30 calendar days of delivery. However, the return process can take up to 14 business days.
- It may take 7-10 business days for refunds.
- Delivery can take up to 7-10 days.
The website has pros
- There are no shipping fees on the website.
- There are many products to choose from.
- There are no social media links.
- Website popularity is low.
- Website does not include information about the owner or the address of the company.
- The interface looks stale and isn’t very impressive.
Is Lowesmall a legitimate business?
Before we commit to an e-commerce site, we look at if it is legitimate. There are many sites out there that try to scam innocent customers online. We looked deeper into your online safety, and we compiled a few tips to help you make a better decision.
- It was created on 16 April 2022. The domain’s age is 19 days. It is therefore evident that this domain is new.
- This domain appears to be valid until 16 April 2023.
- Website trust score is low at 1%
- These products were discounted
- Lowesmall Reviews have been hosted on the website.
- There are no social media links on the website.
- The trust score for this website is 26.9/10, with tags like unsafe and doubtful.
- It is not possible to find valuable information about the owner or the address of the company.
- This website offers unbelievable discounts on its products.
- These policies are clearly stated on the website.
- Plagiarism is evident in the content of this website.
Customer feedback is the backbone of any business. We found that the website had a few comments from customers. The Lowesmall Review praises the products and their high quality.
Trustpilot also gives the website a rating of 4.6. It seems suspicious, as our independent search did not yield any results on Trustpilot.
Summarizing the thoughts
Summarizing all of the information we have collected so far, it’s safe to say that the website doesn’t look very good at this point. Lowesmall Review and trust rank are not good. It is better to wait and see.