Are you aware of the vaccination requirement in the capital of Canada? Are you one of those who support this initiative? Did you know about Liar.com before? Is this site owned by Elon Musk?
This is happening because, If you type the URL on Google it will take you directly into Justin Trudeau. People from Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom are shocked by this and are enjoying the trend of memes appearing on the internet in the present. The question is, what is it all about, let us be discussing the matter in Liar.com Elon Musk.
What exactly is liar.com?
- If we examine a few features of the website, then we can see that:
- January 2000 was the month for domain year for registration of names.
- Information about who has have registered on the site are not known.
- It is also not known who the site’s owner is.
- The address of the mailing address is Grand Cayman Island.
- We can therefore assume that it’s linked the address.
- The last date for updating this website was 2022-01-30.
- The expiration date is 2030-02-08.
- The owner recently donated 42,069 dollars to GoFundMe.
- However, even after this huge sum of money the source of the donation is still unknown. was behind it.
- Many of us are wondering whether Liar.com Elon Muskwebsite. But, it’s not clear what the site is all about currently. If you enter liar.com on the site today you will be taken onto Justin Trudeau’s official Wikipedia site.
What are Justin Trudeau, and why do we care about him?
Born on the 25th of December 1971. Trudeau was the current premier of Canada. Trudeau is the 23rd Prime Minister and has been in office since 2015. He was the son of Pierre Trudeau and Margaret Sinclair in Ottawa.
The Freedom Convoy 2022 is a demonstration against government which has mandated cross-border Covid-19 vaccinations for those who want to return to the country via road. In addition, Liar.com Elon Musk Elon Musk’s Liar.comis the most searched-for search for the protest.
When it was first introduced on the 15th of January, a number of truck convoys joined on the 29th of January for the rally on Parliament Hill. The main focus of the protest is against Trudeau and forcibly dismantling the government in power.
Whoever linked Justin Trudeau to Liar.com either doesn’t like his policies or uses it for fun.
When we talk about GoFundMe It is an online fundraising platform that was established on January 14 to gather funds via crowdsourcing. The platform has collected 10,000,096,500 Canadian dollars from more than 120,000 contributors.
How did Elon Musk come in, and what’s the deal with Liar.com Elon Musk?
Liar.com has given $42096 to this protest as well as Musk often mocks the issue. Additionally, Elon Musk favoured this Canadian truckers’ law.
In some of his tweets he even mentions the exact number , saying “I was born 69 days after 4/20.” Another post he shared “due to inflation 420 gone up by 69.”
If he never makes any announcements about it, it is not possible to claim that the website is owned by Elon Musk. If any updates are made we’ll keep you updated about it.
There is a protest going on, platform for fundraising, Justin Trudeau and Liar.com Elon Muskare somewhat connected at present. The owners and memers of the site take mockery to a new level by linking all of these.