What is a Cavitation machine?
A cavitation machine also known as a lipo cavitation machine as you might already know, works by using RF and ultrasonic technology to shape up the body and tighten skin in particular parts of the body.
You might have perhaps bought a Cavitation machine from some place like Lumbuy(they have a collection of different types of Cavitation machine, which I certainly recommend if you haven’t yet picked up a machine). But what you mightn’t know is that the success of the fat cavitation process depends a lot on the preparation.
You have to know if you are eligible for taking fat cavitation treatment. In order to determine that, your provider will discuss with you to know about various details about you including any existing medical conditions, your current medications and your habit of taking alcohol.
How to prepare for taking fat cavitation treatment
- Drink at least 1.5L water before the treatment. This helps in removal of the fat and toxins from the system.
- Don’t drink alcohol for at least 2 days before taking the session.
- It is good to start following a low calorie, low carb, low sugar diet.
- Don’t tan before taking this treatment. That might make your skin more sensitive and cause side-effects.
Determining target area of your body
You have to decide about which part you want to provide the treatment on. For example, stomach, legs or buttocks are the areas which are more prone to excessive, stubborn fat.
Using the Cavitation machine
- First of all, prepare the part of your body where you want to use the treatment by wiping it with a towel soaked in hot water.
- You might want to apply some gel so that the skin in that part of your body doesn’t become red.
- Now use your cavitation machine’s dial to adjust the energy level.
- Set the time to determine how long you want to apply the treatment.
- Now you have to move the operation head over that area of your body. Move it in a circular motion but contain it within the target area.
- You might want to also move the head horizontally over the area.
- When you have done applying the head both in circular and horizontal motions for three or four times, stop and pause the operation of the machine by pressing pause.
- Wipe out the gel from the target part of your body.
How long does it take for treatments?
Depending on the area of your body, each treatment session might take 10 minutes to 1 hour to be completed. You might want to talk with a consultant to determine the proper duration of the treatment sessions.
After the application of Cavitation machine
Looking out for side-effects
Cavitation doesn’t actually affect the skin, but if your skin is very sensitive or has become very sensitive due to tanning or other reasons, you might experience redness and swelling. If that happens, make sure to talk with the provider about this. You might also feel nausea after the treatment but it’ll go away eventually.
- In order to stimulate your urinary and lymphatic system so that it disposes off the fat and the toxins more effectively, you might want to do 20-30 minutes cardio exercise after the treatment.
- Don’t consume alcohol after the treatment! This might cause issues and prevent the lever from actually removing the fat. If that happens, the effectiveness of the treatment might get jeopardized.
- As I mentioned in pre-treatment preparation steps, you should keep up following a low calorie, low carb and low sugar diet even after the treatment session.
- Take at least three days’ break before applying the treatment for another session.
Ensuring long-lasting results
The effectiveness of the treatment and the longevity of it depends totally on you. If you follow the post-treatment suggestions, it’ll be a lot easier to achieve a nice result and keep your body in a nice shape for a long time. But restarting to take in more calories than necessary and drinking Alcohol will obviously cause the result of the treatment to fade away due to your newly gained weight.
Ultrasonic and RF cavitation machines are a non-invasive, non-surgical way to reshape your body to a nice contour. But like every other non-surgical way, if you don’t follow the specific suggestions related to it, you might gain weight again and hence, fail to achieve the best results.