Are you interested in knowing if your personal data and information are safe from online threats. Is it possible to find out? These questions may be on your mind. It is possible through the Have I Been Pwned website. Is Haveibeenpwned Legit Many people from the United States, and other countries are looking for its legitimacy in order to find it. Please take a look at the following.
Is this a legitimate website?
- Registration Date November 13, 2013. This is the registration date for Have I Been Pwned. It’s a very old website.
- Registrar1API GmbH acts as the registrar for this site.
- Trust Count The shop received a ninety three percent trust count , which is an acceptable trust rate and significant.
- Social media We found a Facebook page where it received 4.7/5 stars based on 23 user reviews.
- Customer views:Online sites have received 2.9/5 reviews, mixed comments and a total of 59.6K.
- Expiry Date This will expire November 13, 2026.
To protect users’ data, the password service was launched for the first time in August 2017. To assist users, it had already launched 306 million passwords. To log in to the website, users will need to provide a username as well as a password. You can choose from the available list to create your password and then use it as often as you like. It is risky to reuse the same password over and over again. According to their official website, they recommend creating a strong password. Hackers can steal your credentials by automating your login into your profile and using your reused credentials.
Features determined Haveibeenpwned Legit
We have provided all necessary information about the website’s legitimacy, but users are sharing their experiences via many other online platforms. This site has been used for many years. It has many great features, such as:
- It protects you from online hacking.
- Our main goal is to ensure internet safety and detect if any of your data has been compromised.
- It offered the “Notify Me” service to receive future notifications of breaches.
- It enabled a new function that automatically added new data to HIBP’s database in 2014.
Create a list of Passwords
The Hunt created millions of passwords available to the public. Haveibeenpwned Legal allows you to create a list from the internet search. You can also visit their official portal for the complete list. Passwords can be installed for free and are represented by unique characters such as SHA-1. Now you can protect your credentials.
The website appears to be genuine. It was launched over a decade ago and has a high trust score. This website can be used to verify if an account has been compromised or leaked.
What do you think about Haveibeenpwned Legit We would love to hear your opinions in the comments section below.