To learn more about the Gloom Wordle or to see why it’s so popular, check out this article.
Wordle was not a popular game for everyone. Soon many people joined this trend to test and improve their knowledge. This trend isn’t just for kids anymore.
June, Wordle’s birthday month, has arrived. Although the first wordle puzzle appeared on June 19, it was still available to the masses in October. Since then, it has become a daily routine. Continue scrolling for Gloom Wordle .
What are the answers to 6th June Wordle questions?
Wordle 352 was interesting for some but difficult for others. The word was an uncommon noun. There were six chances for players to guess the word and some clues. Warning! Spoilers ahead.
Would you like the best clue? The feeling of sadness is described by the word. Keep in mind that you may need to think outside of your box. GLOOM is Wordle 352. Surprised? Irritated? Did you feel irritated?
Hints Gloom Wordle
These hints can help to find the answer.
- The word contained two vowels.
- The letter G begins the word.
- Another clue to the word was its ending with the letter “M.”
- Still confused? It was possible to guess the word because it contained a repeated letter twice and it was a vowel.
How can you play Wordle?
The official website of The New York Times will allow you to play Wordle. Wordle is browser-based and can be played on any device: PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.
To decode your Gloom Wordle, you can use your vocabulary knowledge and good strategies.
- Visit the official website
- You will receive a 5-by-6 grid puzzle.
- You’ll have six chances to guess your correct answer.
- Press the button Enter> to enter the 5 letter word.
- The letters entered will change the colour. The correct letter has been entered in the correct box by using the green colour.
- Grey signifies that the letter is not correct.
- Yellow indicates that players can use the letter but it is in an incorrect position.
A glimpse at Wordle
Josh Wardle (software engineer) created Wordle. The New York Times Company has it. Like today’s Gloom Wordle the difficulty level fluctuated daily and from person-to-person. Therefore, it is impossible to predict the difficulty of tomorrow’s puzzle.
The 352 Wordle answer today was a noun. It had a repeating vowel which meant ‘partial, total darkness’. The word could also be translated as a state or condition of despair or hopelessness. GLOOM was the overall definition of the word.
The June 5th Wordle Answer was DEPTH. On June 4, it was FROTH. Good for you if you already knew the answers. Click here to find out more.
We have answered all of your questions. Please leave your comments in the section below Gloom Wordle.