Ayurveda is considered to be the earliest and one of the most effective forms of healing in the entire world. Drinking water that has been purified and ionised in a copper container is a popular practice in Ayurveda. Regular hydration is vital for preserving overall wellness, then why not make the most out of it? Here are some unique facts and benefits of copper-enriched water:
- One of the scientifically proven benefits of Copper enriched water is its anti-bacterial effects. As per the Healthline article, similar to traditional Ayurvedic methods, copper is employed as a water filtration or sterilizing mechanism nowadays as well.
- Because of its ability to eliminate dangerous germs and lessen stomach inflammation, copper is a fantastic treatment for ulcers, indigestion, and gastric infections.
- As per Science Daily, copper helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more effectively, which helps your body keep only what it will utilize and throw out the rest.
- The American Cancer Society claims that copper has been shown to lower levels of harmful cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Additionally, copper promotes the effective function of your liver and kidneys, provides correct waste removal, and increases the absorption of nutrients from meals.
- According to Hindustan Times, the right amount of copper mixed in water aids in weight loss by accelerating fat burning and revving up metabolism.
If you find all these facts enticing and think of having a constant source of Copper enriched water in your daily life then Pureit Water offers 3 different and incredible varieties of Copper based purifiers that each have a variety of features and benefits
Pureit Copper + ECO Mineral RO+UV+MF Water Purifier is the ideal definition of an all-in-one solution. Combining current technology and conventional goodness, this sophisticated water-saver purifier has an intensive 7-stage RO+UV+MF purification process that cleans water thoroughly, passing it through multiple filters, so there is no chance of any impurities being left behind. In addition to these benefits, it alsocomes with a dual water dispenser and 8 litres of storage so that you can easily choose between regular water or copper-charged water and have access to safe and healthy water throughout power cuts or any other such emergency.
Pureit Copper UV Plus Water Purifier differs from the rest by offering the power of advanced UV and Copper Enrichment technology, making it the best fit for your home or office. This water filter provides clean water through its 11 Watt, UV lamp, which kills pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
Pureit Copper UV Water Purifier is an ideal budget-friendly water purifier that has unique features such as an in-built mineral essence technology that provides healthy and tasteful water every day. To prevent water from being wasted while left unattended, its water-saving mode automatically stops delivering water after 15 minutes of continuous dispensing.
There are several benefits to using a copper RO water purifier over a regular RO water purifier. Pureit Copper RO purifiers use Copper Charge Technology, a novel technique that releases copper electrochemically from water. Additionally, you have the choice of receiving RO water or RO water that has been charged with 99.8% pure copper in real-time from this purifier. Therefore, you don’t have to wait until the following day to drink your daily recommended amount of copper-enriched water.
Copper is a well-known antioxidant, it actively combats free radicals and counteracts their harmful effects, including cancer. Additionally, as per the National Library of Medicine, copper aids in the synthesis of melanin, which makes your skin glow and your eyes shine while also shielding you from the sun’s harmful rays. Copper helps wounds heal more quickly. As per an article published in Indian Express, cleaning a wound or injury with copper water will cleanse the afflicted region and aid in speedier skin regeneration.
Copper helps the body absorb iron, the lack of which results in anaemia, and aids in the digestion of food to produce haemoglobin. A deficiency of copper causes drop levels of white blood cells that can occur from rare haematological illnesses. Patients with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis benefit greatly from copper’s anti-inflammatory effects. Check out the various types of water purifiers to add a prosperous change to your life.